SeeMore Putters 25 Year Anniversary Bronze Series

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
From a press release

This year marks the 25 year anniversary of the SeeMore Putter Company, and the launch of the Bronze Original FGP, featuring SeeMore’s patented RifleScope Technology alignment system, a putter that would go on to be named as one of the most lasting and influential golf club designs in history.

"For 25 years, SeeMore has been the clear market leader in straight, center shaft design putters, as well as the market leader in simple, repeatable alignment, and each of these trends are now finally enjoying a strong resurgence in the market and on tour," stated Jim Grundberg, SeeMore CEO. 2024 also marks the 25 year anniversary of Payne Stewart's win at the US Open using the Bronze Original FGP. Since that epic US Open, SeeMore Putter Company has been an industry leader for 25 years when it comes to innovation and improvement in putting through use of its proprietary RifleScope Technology (RST) alignment system.

SeeMore will celebrate its original product by launching a line of precision cast stainless steel putters that are PVD coated in a beautiful and durable bronze (brush gold) plating that was inspired by the original aluminum bronze FGP design. The line up features 6 of SeeMore’s classic designs.

For immediate release, below is the list of the new SeeMore “Bronze” Series. All models in the new series are accurate and forgiving, featuring RifleScope Technology. SeeMore’s patented and proven alignment system, set up by "Hiding the Red Dot” on the back top heel of the putter, is the most consistent putting system in golf. The core of the new “Bronze” series of putters feature a straight, center shaft design as well. No company offers a more comprehensive line up of straight, center shaft design putters than SeeMore. SeeMore will offer several of the Bronze series models in double bend offset and plumbers neck offset design as well, and they can be found at SeeMore.com see Bronze Series.

New SeeMore Bronze Series
2024-Bronze-Series-Family-name.JPG

Bronze Original FGP Blade

SeeMore’s new Bronze Original FGP Blade is the most recognizable design from SeeMore, winner of 3 Major Championships and regarded as one of the greatest putter designs of all time by many golf historians.The Original FGP Blade putter is face balanced at impact or “balanced to the plane”, meaning it's dynamically balanced to the angle you putt at and naturally returns to square at impact. Far less manipulation during the stroke is needed to keep the putter face on the correct path and square to the target line. Design and functionality is completely unique to SeeMore, making it very easy to properly release the putter head.

Bronze Original FGP Mallet
SeeMore’s new Bronze Original FGP Mallet is the perfect small mallet companion to the Original FGP Blade design. It is a great look for golfers who typically enjoy deep flange blades or small mallets.The Original FGP Mallet putter is face balanced at impact or “balanced to the plane”, meaning it's dynamically balanced to the angle you putt at and naturally returns to square at impact. Far less manipulation during the stroke is needed to keep the putter face on the correct path and square to the target line. Design and functionality is completely unique to SeeMore, making it very easy to properly release the putter head.

Bronze Model M
SeeMore’s new Bronze Model M is a new squared off mallet design which also has great appeal to those who prefer to have some of the best features of a blade and mallet in one putter. Straight center shaft small mallet with a very clean look for ease of alignment and greater stability. A lighter weight milled aluminum insert also enhances feel and balance.

Bronze Model T
SeeMore’s new Bronze Model T is an extreme heel and toe weighted mallet with a deep cut away for the ultimate in perimeter weighting for tremendous stability. A lighter weight milled aluminum insert also enhances feel and balance. The shape of the model T putter also enhances alignment and confidence at address for many golfers.

Bronze Si2
SeeMore’s new Bronze Si2 blade offers a familiar look that so many golfers are comfortable with. Features majority of the weight to the heel and toe for a confident look at address and greater stability. A lighter weight milled aluminum insert also enhances feel and balance.

Bronze Si5
SeeMore’s new Bronze Si5 mallet has broad appeal to all golfers who prefer a larger mallet design. The Si5 features a sleek and simple near center shaft design with enhanced perimeter weighting for a confident look at address, great stability, and strong visual feedback. A lighter weight milled aluminum insert also enhances feel and balance.

All SeeMore Putter Models Have SeeMore's Patented RifleScope Technology (RST) Alignment System, For A True Reference Point For Perfect Alignment And Set Up On Every Putt.

The putters will be available in stores and can also be custom ordered at SeeMore.com starting in March 2024, and will retail for $200.

Good price and I really dig that Model M

• Admin
I've always kind of liked the Model T headshape for some reason. The bronze is a nice look and that price is fantastic

Good price point, I don’t know what it is but prefer these in the original finish the bronze just doesn’t present as well to me.

Those look really nice. Especially the M and T

Good price point, I don’t know what it is but prefer these in the original finish the bronze just doesn’t present as well to me.
Agree it makes them look aged to me. Maybe that's the point though idk.

SI2 looks pretty cool! I really like the finish

That's where I was immediately drawn as well. I'm a fan of the finish, think it looks different and I dig it.
I think they honestly all look pretty cool...except the FGP. That thing is interesting lol

Love the look of that Bronze!

Really like the look of the Model T and the bronze finish.

I probably need one of these.

They look great! Really like looks of the FGP Mallet and the Model M.

Really like the gold! FGP mallet and Model M as well for me.

That's an amazing price point - when I saw '25th Anniversary" and "bronze series", I was expecting a healthy dose of sticker shock. They went the opposite way with it, and those are great looking putters that will probably patina very nicely. Well done, SeeMore!

Always a sucker for bronze

Those look great. The model T always speaks to me

Price is crazy good

I’ve only tried a SeeMore a few times in the store. At the time I didn’t like the feel.

But now that I’m full on team CS…I probably should try a bronze model or two.

These look really good. I’m curious to know how much they would have cost had they actually been cast in bronze.

I’ve only tried a SeeMore a few times in the store. At the time I didn’t like the feel.

But now that I’m full on team CS…I probably should try a bronze model or two.
At that price it might be worth a look.

Back