SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

Love my SeeMore!! I don't see anything kicking the mFGP2 out of my bag anytime soon, and I've been trying. My fifth putter purchase of the summer will be here Tuesday:D

Received the Mseries One CS putter today, took it to the practice green, and I'm in love! For the 15ft and closer putts, I definitely see this new putter saving me some strokes. I feel like every time I can give it a run. This putter is certainly not as "soft" as the white hot I previously used, but I'm thinking softness is overrated. With this putter, my distance control seemed to be a lot better than with my previous putter, plus I left no where near as many putts short. On long putts, I did notice that a poor strike resulted in quite a bit of distance loss compared to my current putter.

Overall, she''s a beaut Clark and I think this putter will help me save a few strokes each round!

Thanks for sharing the Clop. I must admit I am intrigued by the Mseries. I keep looking at the M8

Played in and won a scramble on Saturday. Made some sweet putts! I made a 21 footer with about 8" of break, a 30 footer with about 2 feet of break that fell perfectly in the side of the hole as it lost speed, a 10 foot side hiller with about 18" of break... all for birdie! Also nailed a couple of 5-8 footers for par. It was cool to be able to watch the lines of the other putts and with RST, know I am going to put the ball on line and give it a chance to go in.

Great job tomahawk, its a great feeling to make those long putt for bird. Congrats

Tap,Tap,Tap

Played a round on Sunday, shot 77 and had 29 putts (17, 12). On fire on the back 9 with the Si3. Front, not so much. HAHA

Front- only one- 1 putt. The rest were 2 putts. Missed 3 putts under 10 feet and was somewhat frustrated. Although all 3 of them hit the hole and I got no breaks. At least 2 of them really should have gone in but.... thats golf. Did have a couple solid 2 putts from 30+ feet.

Back- only three- two putts. The rest were one putts. Heck yeah! Made 2 sand saves, both were about 6 footers. Had two birdie makes, one tap in and one from 10 feet. Made a 25 foot par save. All of my two putts were from distance, and very solid two putts. I love seeing 12 putts for nine holes. I am really in tune with the Si3 right now.

For your viewing pleasure, (a good laugh). My putting was quite good for some time until the last few weeks and now its sort of up and down. I had Liz video me yesterday and sent these to Ted at SeeMore for some help. Feel free to critique all you want, I'm just looking for answers. I don't feel to handsy at all, but the vids kind of look like I am.

[YOUTUBE]zn_bpanXOM8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Cf_9p-cy8OM[/YOUTUBE]

I will let you all in on what Ted see's.

Duey, it is saying the video is private when I press play. WTH?

Try it now, I tho.k I have it, but tough to do from my phone, lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

Looking pretty good Duey, your distance control seems right on.

Hey Duey,

it looks alright to me, I can see what you're saying about your hands though.. the left wrist looks like its breaking in the release? For some reason I can't watch the 2nd video so I can't tell if your release is arched or straight? I noticed now if my wrist breaks its straight, but if I don't break it, its arched... Ted told me he liked the arched release for me...

Thanks guys, I just talked to Ted and he sent some great suggestions. I'm just heading out to try them and will post his reply plus how it worked out when I get home.

Sorry about that second video, I will edit that tonight as well.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I hope you can all see these now, they work on my end at least. Ted from SeeMore got back to me very quickly and as always sounded delighted to take the time in helping me. He responded to three different videos I sent and as you can see below he realy gives great feed back on what he's seeing:

Duey,
Hope you are doing well. Will be happy to help. Send them all over!!
Ted

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]zn_bpanXOM8[/YOUTUBE]

Duey,

Thanks for this video #1 - Not to bad - but a few observations.

First - you have a great posture but then at the very last minute you get a "hair" lower in your stance. Try not to do this on a few putts. Stay tall without moving down.
Second - take a look at your grip - notice how your right hand is "one top" of the grip. Looks as if you might have been having trouble "releasing" the putter head. During your putt you try to help this by "throwing" your shoulder into the putt. Sort of like in a golf swing if you were to come "over the top".
Keep your shoulders back and turn your right hand a little to the right so it feels as if it is more on the side of the grip or the ridge instead off on top.

Let me know. I take a look at the other videos as well.
Ted
Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]Cf_9p-cy8OM[/YOUTUBE]

Wow, this looks pretty good. maybe some slight adjustments.

Looks like you might be "sitting down" on the putt a little bit. Meaning your weight is a little on your heels instead of the balls of the feet.
Try moving back just a hair about the length of your fingernail. This will make you stand a "little taller" and move the weight to the balls of your feet. Please it will make your arms extend just a hair more to the ball. - also reminder about that right hand.

Not bad at all with what you have there!!!
Ted
Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]I8s0ans-MKE[/YOUTUBE]

Notice how your right shoulder is a little lower that your left shoulder. Looks as if you are a little behind the golf ball.
Try to evenly distribute the weight on both legs. 50-50. If you were to error, error to have the left leg to have more weight - but just a hair.

In order to have this feeling. Extend both arms straight out from your sternum and hide the red dot. Then drop the putter head into the address position. Notice how the weight is evenly distributed and not most of it back on the right hind.

Let me know how these work and if you have any other questions. Always happy to help in anyway!!!
All in all the stroke looks fantastic. Take a look at a few of these pointers and get back with me!!! (FYI - love the hat!!!)

Ted

awesome!!! - call or email while you are out there if you have a question!!
Ted
I hope the way I set this all up still makes sense. Ted's last email was after I thanked him for his time and told him I was on my way out to the course to work on his suggestions. That last video was actually on the course and my mind was completely on the camera rather than the putt, lol. After about 30 minutes of practice I took it to the course for four holes while waiting for a couple buddies to get there and really struggled, but felt like things were starting to come together.

Here's where things got fun. My bud's arrived and we played a quick nine before men's league. I shot par on every single hole for an even 36! 15 putts and a bunch of those were 6 to 8 foot must have's to save par. Then we get into league and I par the next 6 holes in a row with three 1 putts in those first six holes. In fact I only had 13 putts for that second round and shot par on 7 of nine holes with two bogies for 38. It felt like a magical round as everything was clicking with the putter. I just knew I could save par from anywhere and did.

A very special Thank You to Ted from SeeMore putter company. He went way out of his way in helping me.

Good stuff Duey! Good to see your efforts paying off!

I was recently at GolfTown and got to try a bunch of putters. I can't say I tried one that I felt more comfortable over than a Seemore. In fact, the only other putters I would consider were a CS Seemore, although I can't picture myself getting used to that and a DB4, same style as my Si4 but the feel was much better (even if I only tried the RH version). The milled face was really soft, but with solid feedback. It's bit pricey, but I already know once it's time for a new putter, I'll know what I'm getting.

Good stuff Duey! Good to see your efforts paying off!

I was recently at GolfTown and got to try a bunch of putters. I can't say I tried one that I felt more comfortable over than a Seemore. In fact, the only other putters I would consider were a CS Seemore, although I can't picture myself getting used to that and a DB4, same style as my Si4 but the feel was much better (even if I only tried the RH version). The milled face was really soft, but with solid feedback. It's bit pricey, but I already know once it's time for a new putter, I'll know what I'm getting.

Thanks buddy and I know what you mean about being more comfortable over the SeeMore. During my ordeal of putting troubles I actually pulled one of my other putters out and just never could get used to it. My Si3 is just meant for me at this point, lol.

Thanks buddy and I know what you mean about being more comfortable over the SeeMore. During my ordeal of putting troubles I actually pulled one of my other putters out and just never could get used to it. My Si3 is just meant for me at this point, lol.

Funny you say that because I went through the exact same thing. I was missing a few putts lately and I brought out the triangulator and sure enough, my aim had slipped a little bit and I'm now doing better again. Now if I can just get better at reading my putts!

Funny you say that because I went through the exact same thing. I was missing a few putts lately and I brought out the triangulator and sure enough, my aim had slipped a little bit and I'm now doing better again. Now if I can just get better at reading my putts!

I think that may be the single worst part of my putting, reading greens. I'm truely bad at it and wish there was some kind of teaching video or aid to help because I really struggle at it. To the most part I feel like the ball goes where I want, just not where it should.

I think that may be the single worst part of my putting, reading greens. I'm truely bad at it and wish there was some kind of teaching video or aid to help because I really struggle at it. To the most part I feel like the ball goes where I want, just not where it should.

Same here because from 6-8 feet, I get the ball rolling on my intended line and I'm often misreading the putt. I shot 80 yesterday and missed 4-5 from that range and came away frustrated.

Ted's last email was after I thanked him for his time and told him I was on my way out to the course to work on his suggestions. That last video was actually on the course and my mind was completely on the camera rather than the putt, lol. After about 30 minutes of practice I took it to the course for four holes while waiting for a couple buddies to get there and really struggled, but felt like things were starting to come together.

Here's where things got fun. My bud's arrived and we played a quick nine before men's league. I shot par on every single hole for an even 36! 15 putts and a bunch of those were 6 to 8 foot must have's to save par. Then we get into league and I par the next 6 holes in a row with three 1 putts in those first six holes. In fact I only had 13 putts for that second round and shot par on 7 of nine holes with two bogies for 38. It felt like a magical round as everything was clicking with the putter. I just knew I could save par from anywhere and did.

A very special Thank You to Ted from SeeMore putter company. He went way out of his way in helping me.

Due, I'm telling you, you are the AutoMAGIC Man with that thing in your hand. Next year at the outing, you better be on my team.

Seriously though, great stuff. I love how responsive Ted is with us. I was having some of the same issues as you a few weeks ago and Ted got me back on the straight and into the cup again. Congrats on the great round with your Si

Thanks Mary, I'd jump at the chance to team up with you next year, but you will have to read the putts for me, lol. I do ok on my home courses just because I know the breaks for experiance. Glad to hear Ted got you back on track, he does an amazing job!

Well I have not been able to play much golf lately as I have started another company, one time in three weeks vs four times per week before, however I went out this week and played 18. Putted great made lots of putts over 10 feet and even a 20 footer.

shot 38 on the front with 4 one putts and 44 on the back. Two bad holes. O well.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still loving my Seemore. The finish is holding up very well and all is going great. I do not even notice the alignment system anymore its just natural.

Great to hear your back out there and playing well at that. Hope you can keep at it and get rid of those occassional bad holes.

Duey that sounds like a great round man! Good stuff for sure.

Cheated yesterday with a different putter. Just wanted to see if my mechanics would stay sharp in terms of alignment/aim/stroke/stance/etc...... It was painful. I just couldn't aim well. Missed 2 putts inside of 2 feet. Ended up with 38 putts and a 2.6 putts/GIR. I will be going back to my Si1 immediately. God it was awful.

I really enjoy reading about others experiences with these putters. I for one can absolutely say that my putting has improved since I put a Seemore FGP in the bag.

Back