SeeMore mini Giant HTX Putter

Question to THP family - RST in traditional white lines and red dot or Stealth - no lines and red dot for mini Giant HTx?

Question to THP family - RST in traditional white lines and red dot or Stealth - no lines and red dot for mini Giant HTx?
Keep it traditional. RST is the best alignment aide out there, no reason to change it up!

I agree with @War Eagle ! RST is simply the best!

Personally I would like a blacked out Stealth version. Throw a completely black shaft in there for me too!

Kinda dig the idea of no lines. Clean look.

Okay @seemoreputters I have a question before I provide the answer.... Well one answer I can provide....

I am a HUGE fan of the red dot shown below. That is an absolute must no matter what. It gives the putter a touch of class that really sets it off.
1702656778340.png

Regarding the white lines, stealth lines or no lines. I have a question for you. Part of the RST tech is not only to hide the red dot, but to make sure the shaft is lined up evenly between the white lines. Do you know if there is an appreciable difference in how the putter performs for the face balance at impact if the dot is covered by the shaft, but not necessarily centered between the lines? I always felt like the lines helped me make sure that the putter face was true (perpendicular) to target if they were centered on both sides as well as the dot hidden.

My next question would be, how hard would it be to have all 3 SKUs if there is no appreciable difference in performance? Do you feel that sales are lost because of the white lines as in consumers think it is tacky?

Personally, I really like the idea of a all black shaft option with the white and stealth options. I am really intrigued by the possibility of no lines, but wonder if SeeMore looses it's identity by not having it. Maybe I left more questions than answers. Sorry. o_O :ROFLMAO:

Personally I would buy the traditional or the stealth, but I do feel like the white lines help me address more consistently.

I like the plain red dot & white lines best

Okay @seemoreputters I have a question before I provide the answer.... Well one answer I can provide....

I am a HUGE fan of the red dot shown below. That is an absolute must no matter what. It gives the putter a touch of class that really sets it off.
View attachment 9230495

Regarding the white lines, stealth lines or no lines. I have a question for you. Part of the RST tech is not only to hide the red dot, but to make sure the shaft is lined up evenly between the white lines. Do you know if there is an appreciable difference in how the putter performs for the face balance at impact if the dot is covered by the shaft, but not necessarily centered between the lines? I always felt like the lines helped me make sure that the putter face was true (perpendicular) to target if they were centered on both sides as well as the dot hidden.

My next question would be, how hard would it be to have all 3 SKUs if there is no appreciable difference in performance? Do you feel that sales are lost because of the white lines as in consumers think it is tacky?

Personally, I really like the idea of a all black shaft option with the white and stealth options. I am really intrigued by the possibility of no lines, but wonder if SeeMore looses it's identity by not having it. Maybe I left more questions than answers. Sorry. o_O :ROFLMAO:
Sounds as if you need to come in and have a coffee with Jim? FBI putters will return to square at impact. We have heard from many that they see a "speck" of the red dot in the bottom right hand corner at set up. Our response is to make sure that you see the same "speck" of red every time. This will insure that the loft, sound and setup will be the same. We have the ability to make the RST any way you like. Build process might take longer but we can accommodate. We were told that Payne never said anything about the white lines and red dot and we know for sure that ZJ liked it. To each its own in our opinion. Some golfers talk about the white lines are distracting. We mentioned do you drive on the interstate? They say yes and then we say do you stare at the white lines while driving and they say no. Use the white lines on the RST like you use the white lines on the interstate. Thanks for the thought and questions and support.

Sounds as if you need to come in and have a coffee with Jim? FBI putters will return to square at impact. We have heard from many that they see a "speck" of the red dot in the bottom right hand corner at set up. Our response is to make sure that you see the same "speck" of red every time. This will insure that the loft, sound and setup will be the same. We have the ability to make the RST any way you like. Build process might take longer but we can accommodate. We were told that Payne never said anything about the white lines and red dot and we know for sure that ZJ liked it. To each its own in our opinion. Some golfers talk about the white lines are distracting. We mentioned do you drive on the interstate? They say yes and then we say do you stare at the white lines while driving and they say no. Use the white lines on the RST like you use the white lines on the interstate. Thanks for the thought and questions and support.

Coffee with Jim?! Yea I couldn't turn that down for sure @seemoreputters! We will have to make that happen. I do really like your explanation though. It makes total sense and not something I had thought of in terms of set-up. Just be consistent on whatever you see which works best for you. I can understand people saying that the white lines are distracting (personally not a concern for me). For many people less can be more.

Last edited:
Nice, clean looking putter. Maybe I will see one in person someday.

Ironically, the nearest Golf Galaxy to me (12 miles) doesn't carry any Seemore putters to sell, or demo.

What is the absolute latest with this magnificent piece of work @seemoreputters ? Money is burning a hole in my pocket and it can only be put out with the HTx

What is the absolute latest with this magnificent piece of work @seemoreputters ? Money is burning a hole in my pocket and it can only be put out with the HTx

Did some more testing outdoors yesterday with a few protos. Hoping still sometime in Q1. Trust us THP and SeeMore will keep you posted. Thanks for asking.

Did some more testing outdoors yesterday with a few protos. Hoping still sometime in Q1. Trust us THP and SeeMore will keep you posted. Thanks for asking.

Stalking George Clooney GIF

We will be watching!

@seemoreputters teasing us with the head build video

Back