SeeMore Mini Giant HTX Putter Review

Our greens are just growing in at home, so you really have to hammer putts. Just being able to put a smooth stroke on the ball has been nice. Also, it seems to handle lag putts really well.

Have fun at Briggs and thanks for the great review.

I’m very interested to hear more from you on the milling pattern that follows the alignment line on the putter to see if that helps or not. Kind of an ingenious idea if it’s not too distracting.

For a company that is so intrinsically tied to a single piece of technology, SeeMore Putters has steadily grown their catalog of options over the years. Of course, the technology we mention is called Rifle Scope Technology (RST). By now, most of us should be very familiar with RST and “Hide the Red Dot”, a system that encourages consistency in aiming, setup, and the putting stroke. The original SeeMore putter, the FGP, is impossible not to recognize. It’s a Tour proven design, and it did inspire an offshoot or two, but golfers have varying tastes and needs. The company had to find a way to incorporate RST into different head shapes, hosel designs, and eventually into high MOI putters.

Continue reading...
@Hawk Appreciate your time! (y)

Great write up Hawk. Not my personal favorite head shape but do love SeeMore putters and all of the benefits they provide.

First hole today - bender from about 20 feet just drops. I rolled this putter really well all day. I also had to hit it from anywhere inside 40 yards thanks to a case of the wedge yips I seem to have developed over night.

First hole today - bender from about 20 feet just drops. I rolled this putter really well all day. I also had to hit it from anywhere inside 40 yards thanks to a case of the wedge yips I seem to have developed over night.

I don’t know whether to give you an on 🔥 or 😢.

Pretty awesome you had some confidence with the old flat stick around the green! What a first putt!

Fantastic!! Love the confidence! Thanks for keeping us posted. Again, appreicate your time. mini Giant HTx is on fire!!

Fantastic!! Love the confidence! Thanks for keeping us posted. Again, appreicate your time. mini Giant HTx is on fire!!
I heard "you really roll that well" more than a few times. Always nice to hear!

I do well with CS mallets in general, and the fanged mallet is a long time favorite. When you add in the RST and additional perimeter weighting you have a complete package. Something I could use long term with positive results for sure.

@seemoreputters which other head covers on your website might fit this putter?

Does this mean it’s staying @Hawk?
Yea, I definitely plan to keep in the bag for the time being. I was talking to a couple other staffers last week and my only real complaint is I just don't love the headcover that came with it.

Yea, I definitely plan to keep in the bag for the time being. I was talking to a couple other staffers last week and my only real complaint is I just don't love the headcover that came with it.

Maybe I need to make a trip to Franklin?!

Maybe I need to make a trip to Franklin?!
If you like the shape, I'd say it's a no brainer since you're already a fan of the brand. Great roll, stability, and off-center performance for sure. I'd love to hear some more thoughts as people try it out.

If you like the shape, I'd say it's a no brainer since you're already a fan of the brand. Great roll, stability, and off-center performance for sure. I'd love to hear some more thoughts as people try it out.

I’m a big fan of that shape. I really like the Mini Giant DF. Seems like this could be an option for me.

What did you think of the milling lines running front to back on the putter in the sun, etc?
Pondering Which One GIF by Moncho

I’m a big fan of that shape. I really like the Mini Giant DF. Seems like this could be an option for me.

What did you think of the milling lines running front to back on the putter in the sun, etc?
Pondering Which One GIF by Moncho
You know, I thought about that quite a bit after I left TX, because for as much as I don't LOVE them (they really don't bother me, but my job is to be a little nit-picky), I didn't notice them once at address. It was a bit cloudy most of the time though.

You know, I thought about that quite a bit after I left TX, because for as much as I don't LOVE them (they really don't bother me, but my job is to be a little nit-picky), I didn't notice them once at address. It was a bit cloudy most of the time though.

And this is why I enjoy your content @Hawk. I understand the premise behind it and I think it can work for a lot of people, but if you aren’t expecting it, it could be a turn off. Thanks for sharing.

mini Giant HTx is a great addition to the mini Giant series….going well.

What seems to be the most common feedback you’ve received from customers during fittings after they’ve rolled it?

What seems to be the most common feedback you’ve received from customers during fittings after they’ve rolled it?
The feel when the ball comes off the face - very solid. As well as the ease of swinging the putter during the stroke. Lastly everyone seems to like the weight of the head. Add the RST to this which no one else has…lovely, lovely gamer!

The feel when the ball comes off the face - very solid. As well as the ease of swinging the putter during the stroke. Lastly everyone seems to like the weight of the head. Add the RST to this which no one else has…lovely, lovely gamer!

Hmm…. Full ponder!

Love this head shape, and the black and bronze just works together 😍. Well done on this @seemoreputters!

Back