Savannah GA or surrounding

RandallC

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Anyone near Savannah Ga playing Saturday or Sunday and want to play 18? I’m not great but am getting better. I really enjoy being out.

I had something setup but plans fell through.

@Browndog is the man around those parts
We will see then I’ve played savannah harbor, crosswinds once with @Keith Prater (was fun) and black creek a few times over in ellebel -fun course but tough in some areas.

I don’t play for money.

@Browndog IS the man around these parts. Damn good golfer and an even better gentleman.

Anyone near Savannah Ga playing Saturday or Sunday and want to play 18? I’m not great but am getting better. I really enjoy being out.

I had something setup but plans fell through.
Come and join me at Sapelo Hammock Golf Club in Shellman Bluff, GA as my guest on Sunday. Whatever time works best for you.

@Browndog IS the man around these parts. Damn good golfer and an even better gentleman.
That’s great!
Come and join me at Sapelo Hammock Golf Club in Shellman Bluff, GA as my guest on Sunday. Whatever time works best for you.
I’ll send you a PM now, wanted to go there anyways I hear it’s a beautiful course.

Fellows is Bluffton roughly 1/2 way between you and Charleston? If so I’d be up to play here and there maybe monthly ish?

Awesome I work in Beaufort and Okatie and bluffton so that not a problem for me I want to play 1-2 weekends a month on the regular. I always jealous when I am going down the parkway and see people at rose hill and the others.

That’s great!

I’ll send you a PM now, wanted to go there anyways I hear it’s a beautiful course.
You absolutely cannot go wrong at Sapelo Hammock with @Browndog and his group of friends. Great people and a great course!

Fellows is Bluffton roughly 1/2 way between you and Charleston? If so I’d be up to play here and there maybe monthly ish?
Looks like we have decent group in the area. Might be fun to get a once a month-ish thing going and play some fun courses around here.

I am always looking to go as long as my wife doesn’t pre-plan my weekends lol. It would be great to have something once a month for the area.

Would love to get together with y’all.

I was there a few weeks ago during masters week. I played at Henderson Golf Club. Pretty nice course. Back nine was fun.

I was there a few weeks ago during masters week. I played at Henderson Golf Club. Pretty nice course. Back nine was fun.
If you’re ever in the area again and looking for a game we got you!

I’ve seen Henderson but never went there. I’ve went to the range at Southbridge.

Posted my career best of 86 at Henderson. Fun course.

@RandallC and I are going to play at Sapelo Hammock this coming Sunday the 28th. @Keith Prater & @will do you guys want to join us?

Sale Call GIF by The Perfect Trainer

Tee time confirmed for Sunday April 28 @ 9:50 AM. Will ask @brotherdave if he wants to join us.

Confirmed

David is in. We got 4.

Awesome cant wait to meet yall.

Back