Mistakes were made....
Ding Dong The Wicked Witch Is Dead GIF

Didn't give two sh!ts about him prior to 1994 or after the trial ended in 1995 and he got away with murder. Bad people don't deserve my sympathy just because they died.

About the only interesting thing I can say about the prick is that I know exactly what I was doing on both the Bronco chase day (graduating high school) and the day he was acquitted (in a concrete materials testing lecture sophomore year in college, which is as riveting as it sounds. The acquittal announcement made it milding interesting).

Didn't give two sh!ts about him prior to 1994 or after the trial ended in 1995 and he got away with murder. Bad people don't deserve my sympathy just because they died.

About the only interesting thing I can say about the prick is that I know exactly what I was doing on both the Bronco chase day (graduating high school) and the day he was acquitted (in a concrete materials testing lecture sophomore year in college, which is as riveting as it sounds. The acquittal announcement made it milding interesting).
That's one of those things, isnt it? I remember exactly what I was doing when the Bronco chase came on the TV.

That's one of those things, isnt it? I remember exactly what I was doing when the Bronco chase came on the TV.

It really is. I can tell you exactly where I was / what I was doing during any of the major newsworthy events in my lifetime, starting with the Challenger explosion when I was about 10 years old, no matter how mundane it was or where.

Challenger, OJ crap, 9/11, Columbine, Princess Di's death, Sandy Hook, Marathon bombing, JFK Jr plane crash - I remember where I was quite easily.

Watching the Knicks blow a finals game at a local bar. ****** ruined that game.

This Is The Worst Kill Me GIF by Film Riot

It's funny how many networks are going over the trial and showing how bad the prosecution screwed up. Basically every person on the planet knows he was guilty but this trial came right after the Rodney king riot and no one wanted to see that again.

Back