RevCore Premium Stand Bag Review

These bags are so nice. @MagicSpell and i played today and I saw his 14 way top. these Bags sit so well in the carts no movement. One thing I have noticed at home is I set the bag on the base and it does not move at all. No tipping and very sturdy. I gave my bag a quick wipe down with a wet rag to remove the dust and it looks perfect!
IMG_0005.jpegIMG_0006.jpeg

I went back to the dual shoulder strap. My eyes were bigger than my stomach for single strapping a full round. I was like "caddies do it"....

Anyway, I love having the 2 options, I'm gonna make my friend single strap when he caddies for me

But I'm back to the dual

I went back to the dual shoulder strap. My eyes were bigger than my stomach for single strapping a full round. I was like "caddies do it"....

Anyway, I love having the 2 options, I'm gonna make my friend single strap when he caddies for me

But I'm back to the dual
When using the dual shoulder straps, please make sure the clips are pointed outwards so they don’t scrape against fabric. We’re adding the instructions to all future shipments.
The bags ship with the straps in the correct position but wanted everyone to be aware. If the clips face inwards there's a chance the edges may dig into the bag.

Here's what we're including with the stand bag shipments moving forward:

1715474322897.png

Last edited:
Love the bag but it doesn’t work. The club slots are too small.Can not fit oversize grips in the space. Back to my other bag. I would like to see larger even sized club slots with one larger for the putter. I would also prefer the club slot alignments more linear across the bag. They seem very circular in the lay out if that makes sense. The bag is good looking and very well constructed.unfortunately unusable for my setup..

Love the bag but it doesn’t work. The club slots are too small.Can not fit oversize grips in the space. Back to my other bag. I would like to see larger even sized club slots with one larger for the putter. I would also prefer the club slot alignments more linear across the bag. They seem very circular in the lay out if that makes sense. The bag is good looking and very well constructed.unfortunately unusable for my setup..
Sorry to hear that. If you're referring to the 14 way model the slots are 1.5" at the smallest opening which is large enough for most grips but yes not all.
I'm happy to set up return/refund or we can exchange for the 6 way model if you'd like to try that one. Just let me know.

We would never expect a customer to keep one of our products that doesn't meet their needs.

Well that was nice. They are sending the 6 way divider bag to swap for the 14 way. I think it will work great. I honestly had not thought about trying the 6 way divider. I may well have the best of both worlds with the 6 way. Thank you Rod
Pretty awesome right there. Good looking out @Rod Dunlap

@Rod Dunlap and Rev Core and Caddie Daddy. That is incredible business. I truly hope you and your company are around for a very long time.

My Dad Ana my grandfather how they did business would be incredibly proud.

I’m a customer for life!

1716153177531.gif

@Rod Dunlap and Rev Core and Caddie Daddy. That is incredible business. I truly hope you and your company are around for a very long time.

My Dad Ana my grandfather how they did business would be incredibly proud.

I’m a customer for life!
Thank you very much @JW Smoove.

We just hit 22 years & still grateful for working in a business we enjoy.

Well that was nice. They are sending the 6 way divider bag to swap for the 14 way. I think it will work great. I honestly had not thought about trying the 6 way divider. I may well have the best of both worlds with the 6 way. Thank you Rod
That’s some pretty darn impressive customer service right there! It’s things like that they make me want to buy stuff from a company!!!! For what it’s worth, I have the 6 way and don’t have any issues with clubs tangling, so hopefully it works out for you.

Seeing @Rod Dunlap step up like this just makes me even more excited to get my hands on this bag!

This bag is beautiful! Feels good in hand too. Weather permitting, maiden voyage will be later this week.

IMG_4363.jpeg

Back