RevCore Premium Stand Bag Review

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In January of this year we reviewed an exciting new cart bag from RevCore, a brand underneath the CaddyDaddy umbrella. While we found a ton to love, not everybody is going to gravitate towards a larger bag designed almost solely for cart use. One thing we have always admired about CaddyDaddy (and RevCore) as a brand is they listen to their consumers’ needs and respond. In the case of their new Premium Stand Bag, the company went above and beyond in that regard. Not only did they deliver a bag that could be used both for carrying and on a cart, RevCore reached out to our THP Forum members in the design stage to gain insight on what the average golf enthusiast looks for in a high-end stand bag.

Continue reading...

Great write up. I think having a bigger bag is a good idea if you're a cart person a lot. I know a lot of us carry / push people try to get minimalist with our bags but this is absolutely one I would want if I was riding a lot of the time.

Love the stand bag aspect with the 6 way top.
Clean looking bag and it appears based on the review, they pretty much thought of everything.

Nice looking bag. Premium at a less than premium price. Will make a nice addition for anyone giving it a try.

Great write up. Really nice looking bag packed with a ton of features at an afordable price point.

If I was a reviewer hawks article is what I would try to say. It's a great bag at a great price, checks ask the boxes, no added cost for things that ships be included, straps and cart protector sleeve.

Great write up. It's getting harder and harder to not pull the trigger

• Staff
If I was a reviewer hawks article is what I would try to say. It's a great bag at a great price, checks ask the boxes, no added cost for things that ships be included, straps and cart protector sleeve.
The add-ons were a very pleasant surprise. Great bag and one I have no reservations recommending.

Great review, as usual.

I was debating between this one and the Fairway + I ended up with. If Callaway didn't have the colour I would have gotten the Revcore.

The add-ons were a very pleasant surprise. Great bag and one I have no reservations recommending.
I had just woken up - sorry for all the typos, not to self, do not post from phone upon waking.
What your quoted part should say is this, "It's a great bag at a great price, checks allthe boxes, no added cost for things that should be included, straps and cart protector sleeve."

I also have no problem recommending - in fact at my DynaPower fitting Saturday the fitter and I think, owner were eyeballing the bag, I told them a little about it, and followed up with @Rod Dunlap told him that they may be interested, he took it from there - no idea if my local shop will be a RevCore/CaddyDaddy seller - but maybe. The bag is that striking when first seen. Add in all that you said, and the few of us who have the bag have also said, and it should be a homerun for them, this one is a game changer, the next one will be even better, I can't wait to see the next iteration, New and improved.

I had just woken up - sorry for all the typos, not to self, do not post from phone upon waking.
What your quoted part should say is this, "It's a great bag at a great price, checks allthe boxes, no added cost for things that should be included, straps and cart protector sleeve."

I also have no problem recommending - in fact at my DynaPower fitting Saturday the fitter and I think, owner were eyeballing the bag, I told them a little about it, and followed up with @Rod Dunlap told him that they may be interested, he took it from there - no idea if my local shop will be a RevCore/CaddyDaddy seller - but maybe. The bag is that striking when first seen. Add in all that you said, and the few of us who have the bag have also said, and it should be a homerun for them, this one is a game changer, the next one will be even better, I can't wait to see the next iteration, New and improved.
Everything they do is so good. It may be my favorite company in the entire industry. A big part of that is community engagement, but they just remind me of an old-school company. Well built and thought out products, reasonable pricing, and great customer service. It's rare these days.

Everything they do is so good. It may be my favorite company in the entire industry. A big part of that is community engagement, but they just remind me of an old-school company. Well built and thought out products, reasonable pricing, and great customer service. It's rare these days.
I agree, limited interactions, but from those I have had, I agree. I wish more people were aware of this, it's sadly becoming more and more rare, as the bottom line becomes more and more important. Had a similar discussion on that with my wife as I took her to the airport yesterday, we passed a Boeing factory, how that company has fallen, once the top of the heap in so many things, not just aircraft, to now, completely untrusted due to 'the bottom line.'

Here is a pic of the raincover. It's one of the nicest quality ones I've ever seen come with a bag

PXL_20240430_121955492.MP.jpgPXL_20240430_121949169.jpg

Great looking bag. This is at the top of my ponder list.

I'll second the comment about how easy it is to put in clubs and remove clubs....i've often joked that every Ping Hoofer comes with a little gremlin at the bottom of the bag that tangles up your grips. Everyone who carries at some point also just says "screw it" and carries their bag for a bit with one club sticking like 25% more out because it just refuses to go back in LOL

There's a LOT of room in the Revcore. Granted it's a bit bigger, but honestly an extra 1-1.5lb isn't much if you aren't overloading it with stuff.

As mentioned the bag looks very high end.

I love that so many people here have been able to chime in. I appreciate each of your comments.

I really like what I see here. Although I know my wife would kill me if I added another bag in the near future. Just seems well thought out, and I dig the blue. 6 way top isn't my favorite, but I wouldn't disqualify it for that.

I love that so many people here have been able to chime in. I appreciate each of your comments.
So do we. Love the review - thanks so much! @Hawk

And for anyone that hasn't interacted with us or tried our products we take pride in being an old school company - great call @Hawk & @JW Smoove
I've purchased products where you buy and your on your own. That's not what we're about.

Lastly for anyone that missed the other thread. Code THP will get you 15% off the RevCore stand bags and everything else on our website throughout the end of the year. That makes our stand bags $237.95 and don't think there's anything close on the market.

Last edited:
Great looking bag and love the write up. Seems like it meets the mark of having the bells and whistles and hitting the "luxury" brand

I really like what I see here. Although I know my wife would kill me if I added another bag in the near future. Just seems well thought out, and I dig the blue. 6 way top isn't my favorite, but I wouldn't disqualify it for that.
Like yours, myy bag collection is robust lol.

w
Like yours, myy bag collection is robust lol.
lol if everyone could have witnesses the breakfast conversation at Briggs. This bag though...impressive.

w

lol if everyone could have witnesses the breakfast conversation at Briggs. This bag though...impressive.
I have a great setup right now. The RevCore Cart Bag is perfect for the garage/sim setup, especially since new clubs are coming in and out so often.

I have a great setup right now. The RevCore Cart Bag is perfect for the garage/sim setup, especially since new clubs are coming in and out so often.
I need to setup a bag in my space. I have an issue of bringing clubs up from the basement, hitting them, leaning them against a wall. It now looks like an iron wall at a box store.

I buy so many bags basically every junior at my club uses one of my old ones. So when i buy a new bag and my wife says "another one?" I tell her "i guess you don't want the local kids to have bags. Maybe they should just carry all of their clubs by hand, or spend all of their money they made at their part time job on a golf bag instead of food, I bet you would like that wouldn't you?"

And then she drops it.

Donating stuff allows you to be a jerk. It's in the constitution.

Back