Restaurant Wait Time

10 minutes if by myself. I will wait 30 if I am with my wife and she wants to eat there. But typically we make reservations and avoid this altogether. Service has to good in either case.

I'll wait 45 minutes max at any place unless it's a special occasion like anniversary, Valentines Day's, yadda yadda. If I wait 45 minutes the waiter/waitress better be right behind the host seating us to take our drink order. I have no patience after waiting 45 minutes to sit down. Most of the time we won't wait more thank 20-30 minutes though. If it's that bad there's always Mickey D's we can go to.

Agreeing to wait is one thing; however, it really annoys me to have to wait when we have made a reservation.

It was funny because Restaurant #3 was the one we were avoiding going to since we go there a lot and wanted to try something else. And yet we ended up there :)

Agreeing to wait is one thing; however, it really annoys me to have to wait when we have made a reservation.

No argument there, though the restaurant can't always control how fast their tables turn over. Sometimes it does seem like a doctor's office, where they think they can run people through in ridiculously short periods of time.

I wont go to Flemings anymore because of that. They had us wait for a half hour with a reservation. I complained to the manager, he did nothing so I called Mortons in front of him and got a table there. He probably didnt care but it made me feel good.

No argument there, though the restaurant can't always control how fast their tables turn over. Sometimes it does seem like a doctor's office, where they think they can run people through in ridiculously short periods of time.

Kinda like some golf courses and tee times. :banghead:

I guess since I have never experienced that before I just didn't realize there were restaurants like that.

hee hee, I didn't know that either :wink:

Now let me get this straight: no dry towns, warm weather, golf year around, free tickets...I guess you just live right.:banana::banana:

C'mon Over :D

I guess since I have never experienced that before I just didn't realize there were restaurants like that.

Some towns and counties passed local laws during Prohibition and never repealed the laws. CT still has blue laws in effect that don't allow the sale of alcohol after 9pm and on Sundays. Bars can't sell alcohol after 1am - Sunday - Thursday, 2am on Friday and Saturday. You also can't hunt in CT on Sundays. When I was a kid - no stores were open on Sundays at all.

Back