RealGolfers Apparel Review

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s no secret that the 2020’s golf explosion and an expanding global economy have resulted in a surge of new apparel companies. It’s also no secret that we love apparel at THP, and we’ve fully embraced this trend. From country club chic to laid back, there’s a brand to match any style.

Henry McGannon, a lifelong golfer and longtime caddy, founded RealGolfers.co out of a desire to provide fresh, high-quality, and affordable apparel that was within the reach of anybody interested in the game. McGannon, better known as Hank, started playing golf at age four and eventually found himself caddying at legendary Southeast clubs like Pinehurst 2, Biltmore Forest, and the Ocean Course on Kiawah Island. He continues to caddy full time in addition to running RealGolfers.co and still manages to pursue his passion for competitive golf.

Continue reading...

That polo is really sharp and it's good to see the price being reasonable!!

On their site some polos on sale for $22 but the designs look similar to other companies out there. Wish them luck but it’s a hugely saturated market.

Looked like some good stuff on their website and some good deals as @Golfers Anonymous mentioned.

Really like the idea of the FlopShot hoodie, like the no drawstring and zippered side pockets.

They had me at the golf tee shirt 😂

That's a pretty fun site as well. I like how easy it is to shop by size. It's a slightly different percentages than some of the other shirts, but I like them.

It’s no secret that the 2020’s golf explosion and an expanding global economy have resulted in a surge of new apparel companies. It’s also no secret that we love apparel at THP, and we’ve fully embraced this trend. From country club chic to laid back, there’s a brand to match any style.

Henry McGannon, a lifelong golfer and longtime caddy, founded RealGolfers.co out of a desire to provide fresh, high-quality, and affordable apparel that was within the reach of anybody interested in the game. McGannon, better known as Hank, started playing golf at age four and eventually found himself caddying at legendary Southeast clubs like Pinehurst 2, Biltmore Forest, and the Ocean Course on Kiawah Island. He continues to caddy full time in addition to running RealGolfers.co and still manages to pursue his passion for competitive golf.

Continue reading...
Heard lots of good things about them!

Can't get to their site from work, but the hoodie material looks nice. The two pieces design wise, I wouldn't hop to them. Wish them luck though.

Sooo, I just ordered the shirt, because, well, you should know me by now.

I’ve been playing golf all my life, including an attempt at professional golf. Without a doubt, it is the most comfortable, flexible hoodie I’ve ever worn. I love the invisible pockets and how deep they are for the extra balls. I’ll need after hitting it in the water!

Great article, Hawk. Really digging that hoodie. Their stuff looks nice.

Really like the hoodie. With that high of a rayon content, I would expect that there would be some shrinkage.

Their gear is top notch! Super comfy, lightweight. Great to lounge in but also love golfing in it. Highly recommend RealGolfer’s gear!

X-Mas in July is tempting…

Really like the hoodie. With that high of a rayon content, I would expect that there would be some shrinkage.
I did run it through a normal laundry process and didn’t notice any shrinking.

Some nice stuff. It’s funny that we see a $90 hoodie and think reasonable… lol

The hoodies look good, though not sure I like the "Real Golfer" in huge print going down the arm. The material looks pretty nice and functionality wise, I like the idea of the two zippered pockets instead of uni pocket. Cleans up the front so there are no seams, but still get to have pockets.

Great write up. Really like the look of some of their stuff.

For me it’s about the collar. Rhoback and Stitch. Expensive? Yes, if they last and wash well, I’ll pay the premium price. That said, these polos look good. Thanks for the review! As usual, great stuff.

Hope they do not get sued for using Phil’s “likeness”…

Thought the same thing - $60 for a polo is "affordable and within the reach...."?
Their polos are often $45 it seems (on sale for $22 at the moment). The one I reviewed was part of a special collection.

Back