RBZ 5 Iron giveaway from Taylormade

Sure, why not! I'm in, thanks!

thanks for the link, i am very interested in trying these clubs out. I got the Cleveland 7 Iron in the play it forward promotion last year, but was unable to pass it on seeing how it broke after my second shot! My fault though, I hit a root of a tree that was hidden under some leaves.

Thanks. One can never have too many clubs. I take non-golf friends out and let them use my extra clubs.

Thanks for passing this along - I'm in.

Saw this last week, signed up then Thanks!

anyone get any notice that they will actually be getting one?

anyone get any notice that they will actually be getting one?

Nope, not here. I entered before I saw the qualifying criteria but then did see that I met it.

Have they selected the 15k yet?

Nope, not here. I entered before I saw the qualifying criteria but then did see that I met it.

Whats the qualifying criteria?

Make sure you enter the 'right' details or you won't qualify:

Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
Entrants who play two or more times per month
Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months

Here ya go dev.

Thanks.

Well, hope they start showing up at people's houses soon... hope one shows up for me soon, but I never even got an email from them.

Well, hope they start showing up at people's houses soon... hope one shows up for me soon, but I never even got an email from them.

I never got an email from them either.. I registered twice.

Entered. Thanks for the pointer.

I got the burner 2.0 6i last year. Let us see if the luck holds for RBZ.

Be nice if they at least gave you a screen that says your registration was successful.

I like how there was no option for me to tell them that I'm LEFT HANDED

I guess I'll be getting a RH 5 iron in the mail, just like they sent me the burner 6 iron in RH in the past!
whoops

Anyone get anything yet?

I havent received anything yet

Still waiting here... but I accidentally registered twice, because I thought I screwed up the first time (due to no confirmation). So in all likelihood, I'll receive nothing.

Back