RBZ 5 Iron giveaway from Taylormade

Soooo.. my semi daily update on the wait...As i sit here on a Saturday morning waiting for TPC to show up on the TV, Im wondering if FedEx delivers on Saturday. My girlfriend says yes they have before, so all hope is not lost. We then get a knock on the door, FedEX dropped a package at the door, and left. I dont think this is the club. The box is 2 feet square, and I cant take it to the course. Its a damn blender she ordered. GRRRRRR. Still waiting....looks like next weekend, maybe.

I finally got mine today! I got my email that I won around april 15-20 I almost gave up hope, but I have one now.

Cool that is about when I got my email so maybe it will come before I leave for the outing.

My girl got her club yesterday :bashful:

Soooo.. my semi daily update on the wait...As i sit here on a Saturday morning waiting for TPC to show up on the TV, Im wondering if FedEx delivers on Saturday. My girlfriend says yes they have before, so all hope is not lost. We then get a knock on the door, FedEX dropped a package at the door, and left. I dont think this is the club. The box is 2 feet square, and I cant take it to the course. Its a damn blender she ordered. GRRRRRR. Still waiting....looks like next weekend, maybe.

Grrrr! I'm imagining the reason they take so long is cause they build them over seas like everything else, maybe not but it sure took a long time to get to me! But patience it's worth the wait!

I've been waiting for over 3 weeks and thursday I got an email from Taylormade that said I had entered a P O Box as my address and it couldn't go there so I sent them my work address and they responded fri that it wouild be taken care of and sent out quickly. I can't wait to try this thing out

It would be cool if you guys post your thoughts on this iron in the RBZ Iron Test thread. The more feedback on a product, the better the consumer is educated.

I would be in but can't seem to get to the right spot. In less the give away is over!!

I would be in but can't seem to get to the right spot. In less the give away is over!!
Its been over for a while now.

Mine came the other day and took it with me to play today and gotta say I liked it, gave me a high launch and was almost like a hybrid.

Came home today to my 5 iron on the door step, took a bag of beat up balls to the range and after a few mins of getting use to the feel this thing will pound a ball, I could see it replacing my 5 iron and maybe my 4 hybrid while I'm at it. Let's another wedge in the bag

Well if anyone hates It Ill pay for the shipping, I would like to give it a try be for I get a set!! I love Taylormade, been the best thing for my game!!

Well under80, it seems I just got the delivery at home. Finally....So when i get home, its off to the club and range to test it out. Thanks Taylor Made (even though ya cant hear me), and under80, Ill let ya know if I like or not. It is going to help me decide on which irons to buy to go with it.

Good to see that people are having some good success with this RBZ 5 iron. It does take some hits to get use to it but once you dial it in it does become a nice weapon to have in the bag.

There was a long skinny package at the doorstep today but it was only a baseball bat. Still waiting on mine...

Good to see that people are having some good success with this RBZ 5 iron. It does take some hits to get use to it but once you dial it in it does become a nice weapon to have in the bag.

Yes it is an awesome weapon, but today during my round, I was crushing my drives so I didn't get a chance to use it! :bulgy-eyes: I only had to use short irons and such or a fairway wood

whoadude, No one like a bragger!! I wish I would have joined up a little bit earlier to find out that TM was doing this contest. Next time .
Well under80, it seems I just got the delivery at home. Finally....So when i get home, its off to the club and range to test it out. Thanks Taylor Made (even though ya cant hear me), and under80, Ill let ya know if I like or not. It is going to help me decide on which irons to buy to go with it.

Still waiting on mine. Is this club providing enough distance gains to conclude that there is a consensus that this club may replace a 4 hybrid?

Still waiting on mine. Is this club providing enough distance gains to conclude that there is a consensus that this club may replace a 4 hybrid?

Don't worry it will be there soon, it took a month for me to get mine. I liked the distance, but I would't replace my hybrid with it, the hybrid that I used replaced my 4 iron is still easier to hit than this iron, But it does make a solid 4 1/2 iron if that makes any sense.

they're doing this for Canada through golf town
Hope i win one :)

Got mine in last week. Really enjoyed playing it Sunday! Thanks TM, definately thinking about buying a full set.

Got mine the other day and used it a few times on the course. Don't really care for it. It seems no different from my current 5 iron and this thing looks like a shovel at address.

whoadude, No one like a bragger!! I wish I would have joined up a little bit earlier to find out that TM was doing this contest. Next time .

I second that, me 2.

Am I the only one left who hasn't gotten one yet? Monday and I'm gonna e-mail them.

Am I the only one left who hasn't gotten one yet? Monday and I'm gonna e-mail them.

Yeah, email them and complain that you haven't gotten your free stuff!

Yeah, email them and complain that you haven't gotten your free stuff!

I wasn't planning on complaining. I was planning on asking if there is a batch that hasn't been sent out yet.

Back