RBC Canadian Open (Spoilers)

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
They're back this week at Hamilton Golf & CC up north of the border. Not a ton of big names in this one after the Open, but Kuch and Sneds are in it after good finishes last week. Sean O'Hair is back to defend his title after beating Kris Blanks in a playoff last year.

Should be a pretty good one to watch this weekend.

and some guy named Ernie Els too.

The rough here last year was wacky.

Ah, I remembered to set my fantasy roster this week!

Field isn't looking too bad. This will definitely be watchable. Nice to see some of these guys putting in the effort to play outside the US. :D

Every one of those golf bags is going to be getting searched on their way out of BC. Is Matt Every in the field?

Good field this week. Thank you RBC for sponsoring some big time players.

Really good field this week compared to the last couple of years.

Sent from my HTC One X

Every one of those golf bags is going to be getting searched on their way out of BC. Is Matt Every in the field?
Fortunately, the event is in Ontario and not in BC! :)

I think Graham DeLaet wins. He's playing well and it's a home game for him in Hamilton. A win win.

Well, that's a relief haha. Stupid me.

Looking forward to this as its the only Canadian stop on the PGA. It was once an important tournament but has declined over the years and now being burried behind the open it's tough to get the high profile fields It's sad to see it happen but I like who is showing up this week and would love for DeLaet to win

I'm going to continue to pick Ken Duke until he wins. And he IS going to win this year, btw.
Looking forward to a solid field this week, and I can't wait to see how Ernie does after winning the Open.

I'm going to continue to pick Ken Duke until he wins. And he IS going to win this year, btw.
Looking forward to a solid field this week, and I can't wait to see how Ernie does after winning the Open.

Missed cut. Hangovers and jet lag aren't good for golf

Missed cut. Hangovers and jet lag aren't good for golf

Is this why Darren Clarke is still not winning? :confused2: Hahahaha

I don't know about missed cut, but I don't expect Ernie to contend. It would be cool if he did though, wouldn't it?

My wife & I will be there for Sunday's action. Gonna be so awesome to see again. Hopefully, get an autograph or two also. If I see Feherty close by, I'll shout out "THP ROCKS!!"

paul casey...yikes.

A few guys are off to quite a hot start in this one. Go BVP.

Kuch is -4 after 4 holes. En fuego!

wow I may have started the right guys for a change, had Van Pelt and Kuchar!

I got BVP starting but Kuch is riding the pine. I only had a few starts left with him so I had to keep him on the bench till after today.

Kuchar is going to birdie every hole I guess, that goof ball is now -5 thru 5.

Hot hot start for Kuchar, making it look easy.
I have again assembled a killer lineup and left their sorry butts on the bench. Time to make some changes. Just in time for Van Pelt and Huh to decide they wanted to go fishing this weekend or something.

The rough here last year was wacky.

Different course Hawk.

As an aside, I think all Tour level rough should be like it was for the CDN Open last year. You hit it in the grass and it's actually a shot making penalty.

I'd love to see Kuchar, Singh or Els take it. Have one of the MC sponsors a win in the same weekend as the MC would be neat.

Hunter man, step it up.

Course looks to be in great shape.

Back