Rainbow Cookies Are the Best Cookies

Didn't notice if you posted the flavors of the layers. I have never seen them but I would try them. Guess it would depend of the layers flavors.

Villa Italia bakery in Schenectady, NY has the best rainbow cookies I’ve ever had!
IMG_9392.jpeg

If anyone has ever noticed, the layers of them are red, yellow (white), and green. Essentially the colors of the Italy flag.

I don't like almond, so just leaves more for those that do like them to enjoy. (y)

This is all I’ve seen in NYso far. These are from an Italian bakery in the train station across from our hotel. I think the OG’s are made with almond flour and these are made with pistachio flour.

IMG_0735.jpeg

I’m Italian and from NY.
Rainbow cookies are as common as chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin in my mind, and it’s amazing how big this country is that so many here have never seen or heard of these.
The women in my family make a few trays of these for the Christmas holidays (along with many other kinds) they’re a big favorite with the kids, but to the adults they’re not that big a thing. More a tradition than anything else.
That said, you would never think to buy a couple pounds of cookies and leave a bakery without adding some rainbows to the mix.

This is all I’ve seen in NYso far. These are from an Italian bakery in the train station across from our hotel. I think the OG’s are made with almond flour and these are made with pistachio flour.

View attachment 9185365
Pass on those pistachio almost but not rainbow things, and get the pignoli cookies! Thank me later for steering you from chuck steak to prime rib.

Treat yo self Wednesday

IMG_9587.jpeg

1687808940729.png

When you said rainbow cookies, thought you were talking about these bad boys. Richmond VA and surrounding areas staple

Was at the Italian butcher shop this morning and was in the mood for a few of these

IMG_9972.jpeg

I’ve never tried one. I will also say that if you put that and uber chocolatety chocolate chip cookie in front of me I’ll pick the cookie all day.

@GolferGal I need a ruling on this. 1- the fact he is mixing this batter elbow deep. 2- That they’re not the traditional colors.

LET’S GO RANGERS!!!!
2 goals by Mika, up 4-2 in the 3rd right now

You people are all crazy. I have had rainbow cookie cake, and it's amazing, but those are rainbow cookies, it literally has cookie in the name. And they are amazing.

Parkway has the word park in it, but you don’t park on it! 😂.

Just being a wise guy…. Love these, especially the ones with the marzipan in them.

Back