• Other

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know we have had these threads on here quite a bit and merging 10 or so together really did not work to get the results, so I am hoping you guys can help me out. Please take this poll (listed above) and tell us what brand of golf ball you play.

If you feel like explaining why, please feel free. And if you pick "other" please tell us which brand. Thank you so much as it is for something we are working on. We are going to limit this one to the first 100 voters I think. Thanks guys.

I had to use other because it wasn't multiple choice.I use a lot of different brands.I really liked using Sumitomo Go Long and Go Strait balls this summer that I picked up for $5 a dz.Sumitomo makes Srixon so maybe that should have been my choice.Bottom line is if something bad happens I don't blame the brand of ball I'm using or the brand and model of club I'm using but blame myself.

i got my vote in for bridgestone. it's just a ball that i am confident in. i like how they truly fit their consumers, how seriously they take it, and the outlets they use in order to provide a fitting.

Titleist ProVx for me, but I'm hoping to find something that works as well but cheaper this year.

Titleist - 2 reasons
1) I am used to them and the amount of spin/distance that they provide.
2) They are very "findable" on my course, just about everyone uses them so when I hit it into the woods I generally come out with a couple.

My second choice would be Bridgestone, and my wife's choice would be Callaway.

Bridgestone for me. I used to be a Titleist guy, but just liked the variety I got with Bridgestone and was sold after I did their ball fitting last year ans subsequent and numerous playing rounds and practice sessions.

Second for me would be Taylormade, I really like the Penta.

I play the Bridgestone E5 or E6 depending on how I'm striking the ball on a given day.

Bridgestone for me. When I first got really serious about golf I did a lot of research on golf balls (ball fitting wasn't even a blip on the radar like it is now) and ended up playing the e6. I loved how it minimized slices, etc even though it wasn't the softest around the greens. Today I use the 330-S which is a result of Bridgestone's online fitting service as well as an in person fitting session. Kind of off topic but I plan to have my choice of ball evaluated each year to make sure that I am playing the right ball but so far Bridgestone is the winner for me and my game

Bridgestone e6 for me. I went through the online fitting and was able to demo them. They just work better for my game than anything else I've tried.

Move around from ProV1X, Bridgestone B330 and Srixon Z-Star... If I had to pick just one, I would go with Srixon

I bought 8 dozen of TM TP Reds when GPPGOLF had a deal on them seems like forever ago & won 2 doz in a scramble. I have maybe 2 dozen left and I will be going with B-330S when I finally use those up.

I play a couple balls (to my disadvantage) but I really like the full line of balls that Bridgestone offers. I like playing the Penta and Z Star also but the B330S and B330RX are two of my favorite balls.

Taylormade here. I started playing them because I felt they were the best for the price and have liked them since. Also a fan of the Bridgestone golf balls.

I play the Bridgestone E6 & Precept Laddie. Both balls just feel better for me and that's about all I got to say about it.

Bridgestone e6 in Yellow now that it is available. I love the way BRidgestone cares for their customers,plus I have really seen a differnece in my game since I switched to Bridgestone exclusively.

My preferred ball of choice is the Z Star Yellow because it performs well in all facets of the game but I can also track it/see it better than a white ball.

I find the B330RXS performs nearly just as well for me, but being white, is just a little harder to track to my eyes.

If both were available in yellow I'd play whichever I could get cheaper probably.

Bridgestone by far. I was fortunate enough to be invited twice in 2009 to test prototype balls for 2010 and have observed the 1st class operation up close. They are truly looking for to optimise ball selection for all swing types and it was an experience that really swayed me to being a Bridgestone fan.

wow! not a vote for nike at this point. i use to play their balls but only b/c i loved that they just had the swoosh on them, lol

How can I vote without a Pink Lady button? HAHA

Bridgestone - They are the only company out there that gave me numbers to help me pick a ball. I like the variety as well.

Bridgestone here since that's what I've been gaming lately. Srixon comes in a very close second.

I put Taylormade and there is a reason why. I do not have a golf shop in my town so I rely on Wal MArt for my golf balls. well the selection is limited and I can always get a good deal on the TM balls. I really enjoy plaing the Wilson Zips though. My game is a little up and down, when I can get where I am playing more consistantly then I will prob start bucking up and paying a little mre for my golf balls.

I chose Nike...primarily because I can get most of them for free.

I don't always pay for golf balls, but when I do I pay for Bridgestones. Stay golfy my friends.

Bridgestone! They continue to offer me a solid all around ball in the RX line. It keeps up in distance, durability and the proper type of spin for my needs.

Back