For Trade PXG Sugar Daddy 2 Wedges - Vokey SM9 - Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #7 - Bridgestone 3w - Graphite Design Tour AD VR - Mitsubishi Diamana TB 50 & 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

radeon962

Reaction score
Handicap
Able to get out and test a few things as we got some warmer weather the other day here in Michigan, so these can move on:

TRADES ARE ALWAYS CONSIDERED, but nothing in particular that I need other than a Callaway Paradym 10.5* head or Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K Rossie or #7 CH (Found a Tri-Hot 5K #7 CH)

Had intended to reshaft these, but the CBX ZipCore’s are still a better fit for my wedge game….

$165 - PXG 0311 Milled Sugar Daddy II Gap Wedge with a UST Recoil Dart F3 75 graphite shaft and Lamkin Z5 STANDARD grip. 50* loft, 10* Bounce and C-grind. Plays to approximately 35.25". Overall in good condition. Some marks here and there on the head and wear on the face but grooves are still very good and no big gouges or dings.

$165 - PXG 0311 Milled Sugar Daddy II Sand Wedge with a UST Recoil Dart F2 65 graphite shaft. Lamkin Z5 STANDARD grip. 54* loft, 13* Bounce and BP-grind. Plays to approximately 35.75". Overall in good condition. Some marks here and there on the head and wear on the face but grooves are still very good and no big gouges or dings.

$75 - Titleist Vokey SM9 56.10 "S Grind" Brushed Steel KBS HI-REV 2.0 125 STIFF flex steel shaft and Golf Pride STANDARD grip. Plays to 35.25". Lie is 2* flat at 62* and loft is 1* weak at 57*. Overall in good used condition for a wedge. Head shows some wear and marks but grooves are still very good and milling is still visible. Stamping as shown .

$100 - Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #7 Double Bend Putter with the stock steel Odyssey shaft and Odyssey Pro grip. Plays to 33". Overall in good condition for its age. These are getting harder to find with light wear of the black finish. Normal marks and wear from use. Face and insert is very good with no real marks that I could see. Includes non-matching Odyssey O-Works Magnetic enclosure headcover in excellent condition.

***SOLD*** $25 - Used Bridgestone B XD-F 3w (15* Loft) HEAD ONLY. Overall in nice shape. Top and paint is clean with no chips or dings that I could see. Face and sole show normal wear from use. Only real blemish is a chip in the paint on the heel as shown in the picture. Could be touched up with some black paint or a Sharpie, but it is not visible at address so I did not bother. Takes a 0.335" tip diameter shaft. NO headcover.

***SOLD*** $135 - Graphite Design Tour AD VR-6 STIFF Flex graphite DRIVER shaft with a PXG Adapter. Lamkin Z5 STANDARD grip. Shaft measures approximately 44.25" from end of tip to end of adapter.

***SOLD*** $115 - Mitsubishi Diamana TB 50 STIFF Flex graphite shaft with a Callaway RED LINE adapter. Golf Pride STANDARD grip. Shaft measures approximately 44.25" from end of tip to end of adapter.

$100 - Mitsubishi Diamana TB 60 STIFF Flex graphite shaft with a Ping G425 / G430 Adapter. Golf Pride STANDARD grip. Shaft measures approximately 42.75" from end of tip to end of adapter.

Prices are Paypal’d and Shipped.

Shipping in the US ONLY. Payment by Paypal ONLY.

Shipping for heads is by Priority Mail and clubs or shafts by UPS Ground, both with Tracking.

Thanks, Bill

PICTURES FOLLOW IN THE STRING BELOW>>>>>

IMG_9226.JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 50 C-Grind (2).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 50 C-Grind (3).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 50 C-Grind (4).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 50 C-Grind (5).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 50 C-Grind (6).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 50 C-Grind (7).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 50 C-Grind (8).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 50 C-Grind (1).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 54 (1).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 54 (2).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 54 (3).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 54 (4).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 54 (5).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 54 (6).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 54 (7).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 54 (8).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 54 (9).JPGPXG Sugar Daddy 2 54 (1).JPG

Last edited:
I know this has been a little while but the Diamana60 TB not been updated to sold, is it still around and available? Interested. Will send a PM too.

All are sold.

Hey Bill, The putter is still available or its sold? Feel free to PM.
Thanks,
Randall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back