PXG 0317 CB Players Irons

You know what was most surprising about these in my 10-12 swings? The feel was pretty impeccable. I’m talking as good as the best I’ve ever hit. There’s still that bit of PING look to their designs too at setup, which I don’t mind.

They as a company still confuse the hell out of me.

You know what was most surprising about these in my 10-12 swings? The feel was pretty impeccable. I’m talking as good as the best I’ve ever hit. There’s still that bit of PING look to their designs too at setup, which I don’t mind.

They as a company still confuse the hell out of me.

x2...they weren't longer than my ZX7's but i'd go as far as saying they felt....better (i feel wrong for typing this). and that was with a mix of chrome softs, PV1/1X, AND range balls.

x2...they weren't longer than my ZX7's but i'd go as far as saying they felt....better (i feel wrong for typing this). and that was with a mix of chrome softs, PV1/1X, AND range balls.
I love the ZX7s and really everything Srixon but PXG has always had really good feeling irons

I hit a couple irons from this set today in the wild and, as always, they make good irons.

These feel pretty exceptional in all honesty. Hit them higher with more spin, which I expected given the lofts being a little weaker.
How did they compare to the T100 for you?

Playing a set and 2 rounds in, they are great.
They do look similar to pings which I liked.

Moved on from the 230s into these.

How would you compare i230 forgiveness to 0317CB? Absolutely love the looks, just afaid my game can't handle them. May make the long drive to a PXG location to try them out.

How would you compare i230 forgiveness to 0317CB? Absolutely love the looks, just afaid my game can't handle them. May make the long drive to a PXG location to try them out.

I came from MBs and t100s and briefly 230s.

I would say the 230s are a touch more forgiving, but feel wise, the 317 cbs are better feeling. I am actually longer with the PXGs by a half a club over the 230s.

230s are great irons, but turf interaction is why I moved on from the 230s.

I would say, the PXG cbs are in between t100s and 230s in terms of forgiveness.

They are good looking, imo.

121FED99-96D4-4A28-9E9A-65460271134A.jpeg

I was always meh about PCG. But with there stores opening up and the good stuff they are putting out, it’s hard not to get a little curious

I was always meh about PCG. But with there stores opening up and the good stuff they are putting out, it’s hard not to get a little curious
I’d have bet a FORTUNE that I’d never hit them as well as I do. Let alone the feel.

I do feel dirty, but the numbers don’t lie for me right now.

I’ll be following this one closely. One of our local shops is now offering them in the fitting cart and these look really sharp.

Address isn’t bad either

FC5BB0D9-C782-4B64-ADD6-6696ED3427E3.jpeg

Nice looking sticks there!

very very much so. Shaping and the white bottom groove.
Yup, it hit me today that, that is likely a lot of the comfort for me.

The data on these today was good good good during my range practice on the sim. They’re so damn thumpy, the feel is insane. But more than that, I elevate them easily, hell, I was hitting the 5i to 108 foot peaks off the deck.

love seeing some feedback here. These have been the best feeling and most fun irons ive hit in a long time. Desperately wanna order some and trying to convince myself to sell my zx7 MKii

Back