Putter Contest - Custom Proto West Coast Putter Co - Fall Golf Outing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of you know, THP is pretty fond of a new putter company called West Coast Putters. If you missed our review of their first line, you can check it out here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=8308

Two of the things THP is always looking for in their reviews are innovation and customer service. The innovation in these putters is pretty darn cool and the folks at the THP Demo Day will get to find out all about that and all I can say about their customer service is that it is some of the best we have EVER dealt with.

The company is releasing 4 new putters coming up soon and THP will have the "raw" prototypes of them for the Demo Day for each person attending to try out. These have not been tested by too many outside of the company and those on the putting green are in for a treat. We urge you to do so because they are incredibly unique in feel and performance. But that is NOT ALL.....

We are going to be holding a little putting contest on the putting green of PGA National Resort & Spa for all in attendance. Its going to be a THP "Putt Off" from about 8 miles away from a hole (clearly not really that far). The person that comes the closest to the hole WINS! (ties will be decided by another putt)

What do you win you ask?

How about a CUSTOM West Coast Putter Hand Signed by the designer and owner himself Marco Renna.

Numbered 1 of only 25 made.
Finished in your choice of 1 of 3 finishes available.
Your Initials stamped on the putter of your choosing
In the length of your choosing.
Valued at over $1,200.

829571922_cqYnt-M-1.jpg

For those that are not aware of our outing or demo day, here is the information on those events.

Demo Day
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?13414-Demo-Day-THP-FL-Golf-Outing

Outing Info
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...37-It-s-Official-THP-Fall-Outing-Announcement

*feverishly practices lag putting*

Awesome prize. Wow.

*just shat himself*

WOW. That is all that I can say.

Amazing.

Now I wish I could only putt!

man, toooooooo freaken bad I suck at putting! that plus the nerves, I can already tell you what I wont be winning

wow that is amazing!!!

Are we going to have to putt from the Palmer course all the way to the Champions course?

An 8 mile putt, hope you have your big boy putters out for that one haha jk clearly a typo. Goodluck to all of you!

wow that is amazing!!!

Are we going to have to putt from the Palmer course all the way to the Champions course?

ooooh, maybe during putter demo day. Then I can win with one of JB's beauties.

An 8 mile putt, hope you have your big boy putters out for that one haha jk clearly a typo. Goodluck to all of you!

I dont think it was a typo, the ( ) told me otherwise

I might have to come to just the demo day for this! hehehe

Might want to read it again. No typo.

Wow! Thanks to wcp (west coast putters) for participating with this generous offering. This will make for a lot of fun for all those in attendance.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

everyone get 1 putt or 2?

Well this is just one more reason why I'm jealous of all those that are able to make it to the outing. If I were there I'd rely solely on my skills of luck (my putting has been off for longer than I care to remember).

I plan on bringing the pain!!!!!!!!

Well thanks West Coast Putters for giving us an opportunity to win this great putter. Should I go hybrid with this 8 mile putt? :D

Wow... I am going to start practicing lag putts when I get there at 2 on thursday! That gives me a 24 hour head start, and I'll need every moment of it!

Wow that is awesome. Now I am even more jealous of everyone going on this trip.

I hope no one feels jealous or left out because of all the talk about the fall outing. Just make sure that everyone behaves themselves and then we will do many more of these :smile:

Back