Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here is what Rickie will be wearing at the Phoenix Open:

796943498_8zVSh-L.jpg

Thanks GG, I was wondering when the player scripts would be returing here!

I like the pants for Saturday.

But the Cell Fusions look purple to me eyes for Saturday. They look like Kobe Bryants. Im just not that big a fan of the orange peel look either. Thurs-Sat Im good with.

I do too but not sure if I like them with the shirt/shoes he's got picked out. I think they might look better and stand out more if he had a white shirt and shoes....

But the Cell Fusions look purple to me eyes for Saturday. They look like Kobe Bryants. Im just not that big a fan of the orange peel look either. Thurs-Sat Im good with.

I think that is just the shine. They are really blue. I actually love the orange and white shoes.

I like the Black & red shoes but I miss the old style Puma golf shoe.

I can't believe he is going to wear plaid pants!

I think Thursday looks pretty sharp. Id rock that outfit.

I'd rock the Sunday orange outfit. Of course on me it would look more like...

syracuse_orangemen.jpg

I just got those in the other day in the shorts. They're pretty sweet! I wasn't planning on wearing them with a blue shirt though... Prob white or some sort of white patterned.

I'm looking forward to seeing more scripts throughout the year this is awesome!!! Thanks THP!

I simply love that red shirt for Friday. If it is the one I think it is, it has a nice pattern to it that shines well with so many colors.

Nice outfits!! I esp. like the blue plaid pants :good:

Thursday and Friday look very natural for what he wears. I couldn't get away with those, but I'm not young and cool. I do like the fusions and the red for Friday would work, blue just won't work with red hair, lol.

I just got those in the other day in the shorts. !
Cool, Ill have to pick up a pair of the shorts. I have a few pairs of pants for golf but I never wear them. Im a shorts kind of man.

I want a the white and orange shoes!!!

I want them all, but the plaid pants might make me look even fatter than I really am.

Saturday's outfit didn't look so sharp in real life.

Re: PUMA Script for Rickie Fowler

I actually thought it looked good yesterday. did he wear red one day? I like that as well.

orange is always the best.

Back