Puma IGNITE Innovate

best thing they've done for my eye in a year.

Can't wait to own a pair.
I’ll enjoy that you’re enjoying them hahaha

Oh I like these. Hooray for spiked options!

Now that I'm on a bigger computer screen and can see more clearly see the design choices, I'm out. I don't like the look.
4 completely different textures and materials on the uppers look bad to me.

The Avant's tho... **chef kiss**

Puma have been my go tos for a long time. Love the way they fit my foot, I'm a bit slimmer and usually do well with Nike's also.

Those look really nice. I like the new soft spike design.
ICBW however looks like the spikes are molded in and not replaceable.

and just like that, @Canadan is back

I need to see a closer picture of the material on the heel area. If it's the same material as the Avant's then I might be in. If it's the same material as the Ignite Elevates I'll have to pass as my heels dig through that material within 2 months every time I've bought a pair.
I wear holes in the heels of every single golf shoe I've owned. I ended up buying these heel stickers on Amazon that I put inside the heel area to protect it and it's worked great.

I wear holes in the heels of every single golf shoe I've owned. I ended up buying these heel stickers on Amazon that I put inside the heel area to protect it and it's worked great.
It’s only been certain pumas for me which I find odd but it happens so I need to be cautious about what material they use.

I need to see a closer picture of the material on the heel area. If it's the same material as the Avant's then I might be in. If it's the same material as the Ignite Elevates I'll have to pass as my heels dig through that material within 2 months every time I've bought a pair.
I know you're big on the material, but it's all about that plastic bar in the heel for me. Thing destroys my feet. The top of the heel looks more like the Crush and Phantomcats I love, but I pulled out last year's to compare and the rest looks real familiar. Which means they're more than a lil sus on that. I'll have to get my hands on them.

New Volition.
I like it alot. More subdued than a few of the last models, which is more of my style.
They will be in my future.

IMG_1833.jpegIMG_1834.jpegIMG_1835.jpegIMG_1836.jpeg

Back