PUMA GOLF x QCG Collection

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Puma Golf has long been open to collaborations to provide golfers with unique, fashionable, and functional apparel. They have an extensive catalog of collections like Puma x Palm Tree Crew, Puma x Arnold Palmer, and Puma x Volition. Each release offers a different take on golf apparel with its own backstory. Today, Puma, in partnership with Quiet Golf, introduces a new line of contemporary golf apparel titled PUMA GOLF x QCG collection to commemorate the upcoming 2024 golf season. This collaborative venture aims to bring forth a fresh perspective in golf fashion, integrating contemporary design elements into traditional golf apparel.

Continue reading...

That's a collection I can get behind, especially the sweaters and 1/4 zip.

Good logo, not flashy but those cable knit sweaters are 🔥 even if I would likely wear them for work and they would never see a golf course.

This one is a miss for me. Logo looks odd with the Puma above the QG, and cable knit sweaters are a pass (had some back in the day and just remember how heavy they were). And the muted Blues and Greens and browns, I'll pass on these.

So-so not a huge fan of the styles but to each their own.

So-so not a huge fan of the styles but to each their own.
So I guess these won’t be our scripting which is sad as I really like the overall look of this one.

Not a huge fan, and the $110 for a polo, and $100 for a pair of shorts is just crazy to me.

There are some cool pieces in there. Love the green color and I've been on a big green kick lately.

Some of it is nice, but I can’t get onboard with $45 caps and $100 shorts. I’m old. Caps should be $20 from the Lidz in the mall next to the Orange Julius. 😂

I like a good bit of it but I’m not a buyer at those prices.

Has that vintage streetwear vibe. I like it

Sweatshirts and sweaters I can work with. The rest is a pass.

Has that vintage streetwear vibe. I like it
Too bad it doesn’t have vintage prices haha, I’m not in the $50 for a tshirt demographic

Looks are ok, prices are not. Pass on these.

This one misses for me. I will say that I think Avant’s are my favorite shoe of the year tho. I love them. Very comfy and stability for days.

Some of it is nice, but I can’t get onboard with $45 caps and $100 shorts. I’m old. Caps should be $20 from the Lidz in the mall next to the Orange Julius. 😂
Mmmmm Orange Julius

I'm on the fence with this collaboration. I like the sweater but I can't see myself wearing a cableknit to the golf course. Maybe some of this for the office, but I just don't see it to the course, for me at least. "and their latest collection continues the trend of moving away from flashy and colorful designs that the brand was known for in the past." I was far more a fan of the vibrant oranges and blues than this particular colab.

Thanks for the write up @ddec

I’m not a big fan of green in general so this is a miss for me. But I love the effort and the cable sweater.

I miss the 90s

No thanks.

Eh, not digging this.

Not a huge fan, and the $110 for a polo, and $100 for a pair of shorts is just crazy to me.
They always come out high or higher than I'm typically willing to pay. I look at them that if there's a 50% off sale, would I be interested. In the polo, probably not - in the shorts maybe that kind of thing for me with some of the collabs.

I like the collection but overall it's missing me. I do like the sweater as a layering piece.

I don’t think I’m a fit for Quiet Golf 🤣

That said, I do like the tee and crew neck sweatshirt ok.

Back