Puma Alphacat Nitro Golf Shoes

So these were not well loved compared to the previous version. They just weren't. It's okay. They can't all be hits. BUT there are a couple pictures of the next thing online and they are a reminder to be excited. Seriously. BE. EXCITED.
Neoprene heels and I’m in.

Neoprene heels and I’m in.
You need to hush your mouth and keep your heels outta here! 😆

Seriously, I never had trouble with the previous Alphacats and I'm still loving the heels of the Fusion Crush Sport. No issues at all. Not anything like I've had with a couple other pairs you own and had trouble with and I didn't buy because I knew I would.

You need to hush your mouth and keep your heels outta here! 😆

Seriously, I never had trouble with the previous Alphacats and I'm still loving the heels of the Fusion Crush Sport. No issues at all. Not anything like I've had with a couple other pairs you own and had trouble with and I didn't buy because I knew I would.
The heels are much better than the FootJoys I have tried. Every Puma I have used has been great out of the box. I can’t say the same for FJs.

The heels are much better than the FootJoys I have tried. Every Puma I have used has been great out of the box. I can’t say the same for FJs.
There's a thing with a couple of the Puma heels that have bit some of us over the years. There's been plenty of posts about it. That plastic mold in there can be brutal. So we pay attention to that pretty quickly on a new shoe. I don't have a lot of FJ experience honestly. Tried 2 last year and moved on pretty quickly.

There's a thing with a couple of the Puma heels that have bit some of us over the years. There's been plenty of posts about it. That plastic mold in there can be brutal. So we pay attention to that pretty quickly on a new shoe. I don't have a lot of FJ experience honestly. Tried 2 last year and moved on pretty quickly.
I’m familiar with the issue. But nice never had a pair of Pumas give me a blister in day 1 like some FJs have. But I do understand where you are coming from, for sure. And I’m also a guy who wears shoes really loose.

I'm hoping my Alphacat Nitros hold up well. I didn't think I'd find anything that I wanted to wear more than my Asics, but the stability that these provide has been great for my ankle. Not quite as soft in the heel as my Asics, but not too far off either. Looking forward to the next iteration of the these.

Just picked up a Disc pair on a great Zappos sale. Seem very comfortable. Looking forward to trying them out tomorrow afternoon.

Well, I'm not impressed with their durability.
My Ignite Elevate's have a hole worn through the heel area after 9 months of intermittent wear ( I rotate with my FJ Premier and Pro SL's )

Well, I'm not impressed with their durability.
My Ignite Elevate's have a hole worn through the heel area after 9 months of intermittent wear ( I rotate with my FJ Premier and Pro SL's )
I certainly didn’t have those issues with two pair of the original alpha cat. I don’t expect to have them with this model either.

I certainly didn’t have those issues with two pair of the original alpha cat. I don’t expect to have them with this model either.
Yeah, I'm kinda bummed because they're comfortable otherwise.
And I untie and remove them properly always.
I was going to take them overseas with me, but alas...

Back