Project X Denali Shafts

i like a lot of what i'm reading. would love to test it. i wonder just how stiff the butt section is. i don't mind a little stiffness under the hands, but too much throws off my feel.
Based on the EI Profile we have seen, it’s pretty stiff, but that is the TX version.

This. GD is still prominent, but not like Fuji or MCA
Might be correct - Project X isn't in the top 25 - This list is 1 month old:
1688993159971.png

Reads as your classic blue stiff, mid, stiff profile. Those have worked well for me in the past. But there is soooo much more to golf shafts than just EI curve.. can’t wait to hear the secret sauce.

I seem to get along REALLY well with the RDX blue and this new one has my attention... looking forward to hearing more.

These shafts look really nice. Can't wait to hear more about them.

I really like the design of the shaft will have to try it.

Mid/mid! I automatically want one lol

Just watched an Instagram story from Johnny Wunder and he mentions there will be Red, Black and Blue profiles for this. Love to hear it!

These look spectacularly good! I really want to test one out!

Looking forward to learning more.

Professional golfers have a healthy relationship with spin profiles unlike us internet golfers who still got some reason think 1700 is the number to chase 🤣
1700 is the devil. 2500 is just about perfect for most from what I see with all things considered

That looks sharp. Pretty exciting for the Project X experience participants to have more stuff to look forward to!

The 75% preference for the Denali is a big stat. I assume that is based on both feel and numbers and should spice up that top 50 list.

I've never had much luck with Project X shafts, but I love the look of these. I'll definitely have to hit one soon.
Let us know how you like it!

Stunning.

I haven’t typically had much luck fitting unit Project X shafts but hope that isn’t the case on this based on looks alone. That said, the profile reads as one I might get along with. Looking forward to the details.
Let us know!

The Denali Blue profile won't work for me, I'm looking for to possibly seeing a high launch profile in the future.
Try looking into one of our higher launching offerings. The HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, ProjectX VRTx Red or the famous ProLaunch Blue!

Try looking into one of our higher launching offerings. The HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, ProjectX VRTx Red or the famous ProLaunch Blue!
I'm currently playing this ^^^^ in my driver and 3wd...

Want to know more..

That is an amazing looking shaft. Not quite the profile of the Hzrdus Blue but I'd try it.

Based on the EI Profile we have seen, it’s pretty stiff, but that is the TX version.
Are you able to share the actual EI curve? Curious how it might line up against others in the PX lineup. From your initial post, the bend profile sounds quite interesting! Almost like a mix between Riptide and HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX, maybe?

Are you able to share the actual EI curve? Curious how it might line up against others in the PX lineup. From your initial post, the bend profile sounds quite interesting! Almost like a mix between Riptide and HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX, maybe?
With it being stiff, mid, stiff it will look something like this. The butt end being to the far right.

1689011712272.png

Back