Pro Wrestling Thread

They are turning Gable heel
Which doesnt even make sense. I mean, does the entire Alpha Academy turn heel too? If so, is that the most laughable thing in WWE history?

Not sure how I feel about it, but that's definitely the path. Curious about the Alpha Academy though... Otis isn't exactly screaming "Mean"

Which doesnt even make sense. I mean, does the entire Alpha Academy turn heel too? If so, is that the most laughable thing in WWE history?
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Outlander

Not sure how I feel about it, but that's definitely the path. Curious about the Alpha Academy though... Otis isn't exactly screaming "Mean"
Tozawa isnt striking fear in anyone.

Do love me some Maxxine though.

It’ll be a new stable.

Former champ (which baffles the hell out of me) and I think they were trying to push him again but he fell very very flat.
They were trying to get the Indian market snd needed someone to help bc they had the ppv there.my guess that revenue paid for his contract bc he was never going to be over as champ

But man he just doesnt work as a heel. Maybe they will prove me wrong.
I think he’s going to thrive at it like Angle did honestly

I think he’s going to thrive at it like Angle did honestly
Years of pent up frustration, training everyone to be better and never getting a title. I can see the angle (pun intended).

They were trying to get the Indian market snd needed someone to help bc they had the ppv there.my guess that revenue paid for his contract bc he was never going to be over as champ
That does make perfect sense- I forgot about Crown Jewel

Crown Jewel is a Saudi thing.

WWE has never really been able to capitalize on the India market, despite them being a country of a billion people absolutely rabid for pro wrestling

Me too, and makes sense. Afterall, it is a business and ticket sales are key.

Which reminds me, Wrestlers on Netflix has been solid the first few episodes I have watched. Seeing behind the scenes with Snow directing the matches and what not is pretty cool. I never realized they communicated so much with the ref to coordinate the matches. Have to imagine WWE is the same?

@jlew, think we ever get the WM documentary?

Depressing isn’t it

Instead we get more JD and Alpha Academy 🙄

But they put Cody over so they get a little leeway from me
Yeah, I wont complain.

I need a Seamus documentary.

Heck yeah! Becks!

Sets up Rhea vs Becks version 2.0

Back