Pro Wrestling Thread

Jericho is back for a few weeks, apparently the Rock is coming back in July?

Ok I saw him back a few months ago.....jericho...break the walls dooooooowwwwwnnnn

I need to find a timeline for what has happened since I quit watching back in like 2004.

Where the hell is Stone Cold?

I need to find a timeline for what has happened since I quit watching back in like 2004.

Where the hell is Stone Cold?

I can't even remember when I stopped watching....every bit of 8 to 9 years ago

Dude is just running around and kicking people lol

I went on a blind date one time (pre KellyBo era) with Andre the Giant's sister. Ugliest woman I have ever seen in my life. She called herself the Indian Princess :act-up:

Rko'd from the top rope!

I went on a blind date one time (pre KellyBo era) with Andre the Giant's sister. Ugliest woman I have ever seen in my life. She called herself the Indian Princess :act-up:
That's a whole lotta womman

I will try to help you catch up in SC. Not much has changed really....LOL

I don't know who half these dudes are. Cm punk had the belt for over a year? Did he not lose?

I don't know who half these dudes are. Cm punk had the belt for over a year? Did he not lose?

He lost to Rock in a boring match at royal rumble this year.

Pro Wrestling Thread

He's coming back this Sunday in his hometown of Chicago. YouTube Money in The Bank 2011. One of the best matches and crowds ever.

Why have I not seen this thread before now???

Used to all get together on Mondays to watch RAW! It was awesome.
And that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so.

He's coming back this Sunday in his hometown of Chicago. YouTube Money in The Bank 2011. One of the best matches and crowds ever.

Why have I not seen this thread before now???

Well, there was a 4 year and 1 day gap between the last post in the thread and WE's revival. I bet that is it. :laughing:

Well, there was a 4 year and 1 day gap between the last post in the thread and WE's revival. I bet that is it. :laughing:
It wasnt, what you would call, a "hot" thread. Apparently.

I never knew this thread existed. Just gonna show off a little photo here of an event I went to in April:

882763_10151595995212905_1220190625_o.jpg

Back