Premier League 2010-11 Season (Spoilers)

Big game, I'll be able to watch this one as the last one wasn't broadcasted in my area. Go Gunners!

Web cast for me, but I'll be listening.
Sadly a large video conferencing solution overrules watching the game today

2 hours before the Gunners tie 2-2 and move on by aggregate!!!! Really wish Song wasn't hurt though. Barca's midfield is tough enough, add to the fact the Gunners best midfield defender is out. Wouldn't be surprised if Denilson ends up with a red card. I'd like to see Wenger say f*** it and go with RVP, Chamakh, Arshavin, Nasri, Fabregas, and Wilshere. We'll see.

Web cast for me, but I'll be listening.
Sadly a large video conferencing solution overrules watching the game today

Sorry to hear that, it's like the 1st leg where I had to watch AS Roma VS Shaktar instead of Arsenal - Barca (fortunately it was a good game)

2 hours before the Gunners tie 2-2 and move on by aggregate!!!! Really wish Song wasn't hurt though. Barca's midfield is tough enough, add to the fact the Gunners best midfield defender is out. Wouldn't be surprised if Denilson ends up with a red card. I'd like to see Wenger say f*** it and go with RVP, Chamakh, Arshavin, Nasri, Fabregas, and Wilshere. We'll see.

I see Arsenal in tough, can't see them scoring 2 away goals (here's to hoping I'm wrong), I'm thinking 1-1

Sorry to hear that, it's like the 1st leg where I had to watch AS Roma VS Shaktar instead of Arsenal - Barca (fortunately it was a good game)

I see Arsenal in tough, can't see them scoring 2 away goals (here's to hoping I'm wrong), I'm thinking 1-1

Haha The only reason I said 2-2 is because I don't see Arsenal holding Barca to 1 goal.

Arsenal 1-0 for the win... (fingers crossed)

Barca not scoring at home? That's a tall order mate...

No Pique or Puyol is HUGE though

Barca not scoring at home? That's a tall order mate...

No Pique or Puyol is HUGE though

It's a non-order! 1-0 Barc at the half - - - they scored in injury time.

I know it's not Premier league, but we don't have a Uefa Thread and this Yank couldn't tell the difference anyways. :D
Watching Barcelona just run away with it against Arsenal.

That was a soft red card on Van Persie. It is sad when the game turns on a bad decision by the ref.

I know it's not Premier league, but we don't have a Uefa Thread and this Yank couldn't tell the difference anyways. :D
Watching Barcelona just run away with it against Arsenal.

We use this thread for all soccer Europe style.

RVP sent off, couldn't let Dani seem to get the better of him, lead to the team's downfall, the 10 did well but couldn't hold on.....pity

That second yellow was soft. RVP shouldn't have been sent off.

Look! It's Tom Overbo refing another Barca game....

Second yellow for kicking the ball one second after the whistle????

Why Rosicky and not start Arshavin out there???

Bendtner with a typical Bendtner first touch.

Horrible match all around for Arsenal fans. Could've been 8-1 or 8-0 though. They allowed Dani Alves to make that run from the right and go right behind the back line all night it seemed.

Arsenal are the best in the Premier league for one touch around the box, but got a master class tonight how to keep the ball and find a spare man almost at will.... the quality under pressure to pass is unreal.... having said that, they could go on to win the league now..( am a Barnsley FC fan so I can only dream lol !)

Wenger and Nasri are getting charged by UEFA for comments to that ref???? The ref is lucky all they did was yell at him. He's the one that needs to be charged and fired.

Second yellow for kicking the ball one second after the whistle????

Why Rosicky and not start Arshavin out there???

Bendtner with a typical Bendtner first touch.

Horrible match all around for Arsenal fans. Could've been 8-1 or 8-0 though. They allowed Dani Alves to make that run from the right and go right behind the back line all night it seemed.

I agree with you on all points, after 1-1 they should have locked it down i.e à la Inter last year and defend with 10 guys ( 9 after that brutal brutal 2nd yellow on RVP)

Wenger and Nasri are getting charged by UEFA for comments to that ref???? The ref is lucky all they did was yell at him. He's the one that needs to be charged and fired.

I agree with you 100%, it was a terribly officiated game, I had noted it even before those terrible calls. Wenger had every right to lose his mind.

Its sad when the Ref get a leading role in a match. RVP sent off was harsh, but I don´t see Arsenal beating Barca on the night. Think barca had something like 20-0 shots on goal. Sure RVP would have helped, but Arsenal need their best eleven to compete with Barca. It was a fun game thou.

And Bendtner?! Could you even buy a worse first touch??

Another good game tonight. Spurs-Ac Milan. Fingers crossed Ibra finally has a good game against an English side........

I see Spurs getting through pretty easy tonight as Milans midfield will be overrunned by Bale/Lennon

Its sad when the Ref get a leading role in a match. RVP sent off was harsh, but I don´t see Arsenal beating Barca on the night. Think barca had something like 20-0 shots on goal. Sure RVP would have helped, but Arsenal need their best eleven to compete with Barca. It was a fun game thou.

And Bendtner?! Could you even buy a worse first touch??

Another good game tonight. Spurs-Ac Milan. Fingers crossed Ibra finally has a good game against an English side........

I see Spurs getting through pretty easy tonight as Milans midfield will be overrunned by Bale/Lennon

Emmanuel Adabayor. Jo. For starters!

Lennon and Bale should be able to hold Milan from pressing up the field do to their great counter attacks. Haven't checked the lineup so I'm not ready to make a prediction yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bale appears to be on the bench. Guess he's not fully fit or that's just a dumb move

I'm waiting for a buddy to get to my house, before I start the game, so I won't be caught up until half.

No Bale really hurts.

Pato, Robinho, Ibrahimovic up top should be able to create some chances against Tottenham as long as they don't start pouting to early.

Even though I'm certainly not a Tottenham fan, it would be nice to see a London team play in the final in London. Just wish it was Arsenal!!

I hate Crouch too. Just thought I throw that in there.

Watched the Milan/Tottenham match, some thoughts I had:

I'd be disgusted if I was Milan. 2nd leg in the Champions League, you didn't score at home and then you're shutout again. Ibra, Robinho, and Pato up top can't get one. Also, thought they waited until to late in the game to really fully attack. Ibra has become so lackluster it's absurd with all that skill he won't do anything but try and create a chance for himself. He made s*** runs all night too. I watched Bale try and make a run three times on the same possession. That match-up really showed the difference between playing as a team and playing as a bunch of guys with skill trying to get their goal bonuses.

Fair play to the Pool. Outplayed us on the day.
My feelings on Carragher after Sunday cannot be put properly into words on a family frieldly forum. But suffice to say that he is a scumbag. Horror challenge on nani. Could have broken his leg clean in two. The only thing he could have possibly have been going into the challenge to do was to hurt Nani. Should have walked and maybe had a lengthy ban too.
That said, we didn't show up at all and Liverpool deserved to win, three nil did not even flatter you, it might have been more. No Vidic meant no leader at the back. Smalling is going to be world class, but he needs direction at this stage of his career and Wes brown couldn't provide that.

RVP sending off against Barca was an absolute joke.

Back