Here’s my trainer code: 0467 8573 0518

Yes, my name is DonkeyFaceMagoo. No, I can’t remember why that’s my name, but it makes my wife angry and I feel like that has something to do with it.

Whoa whoa, I only have 81 coins right now. The gyms at the local park are a bloodbath.
Do better.

Also, they have given out SOOO many remote raid passes lately. You didn't get any?

Do better.

Also, they have given out SOOO many remote raid passes lately. You didn't get any?
Where?! I’m caught up on my research except I can’t beat Giovanni and his Latías :cautious:

Where?! I’m caught up on my research except I can’t beat Giovanni and his Latías :cautious:
they give out weekly boxes in the shop for free or 1 pokecoin. There have been loads of remote passes given out.

I'm surprised you don't have any.

they give out weekly boxes in the shop for free or 1 pokecoin. There have been loads of remote passes given out.

I'm surprised you don't have any.
I think they’re different for everyone. I got a magnetic lure in my weekly box 👎

Time to shell out a few bucks then, let's do this tonight 😄
I am playing gracious host tonight so there will be no Pokémoning :cautious:

You seeing this, @xThor?

He's dodging our raid invites.
I even got an impossible to do list to complete before company arrives. I’ve decided to fight back by complaining nonstop about my Invisalign and asking when I can play golf this weekend.

I even got an impossible to do list to complete before company arrives. I’ve decided to fight back by complaining nonstop about my Invisalign and asking when I can play golf this weekend.
Sounds like you've earned yourself a five minute break to beat up a Moltres.

Back