Pocket polo yes or no?

LOVE the pocket, as long as it’s on a good polo.

No. I have an AP polo with a pocket. I don’t wear it much, even for work. But they do make a handy place to store my glasses. I just don’t really like the look.

No

I don’t own any with pockets, but wouldn’t turn my nose up at the idea if I found a nice polo that did. Can’t say the last time I saw one in stores though…

Not opposed to it but I’m not sure if I own one or not.

I say no. I have one or two that have them, but I never weart them anymore. Not the worst thing, but just a preference for me.

Don’t like them. They look completely out of place on a polo.

Not a fan of the pocket polo.

Nope

I would be okay if it was done right, but I'm pretty sure I don't have a single polo with a pocket.

Dress shirts, yes - some with one some with two but a lot with none there as well.

I thought pull-over shirts with pockets looked dorky when I was 12 years old and believe I told my Mom as much every time she bought one for me.

Half a century on, it's still dorky.

If you wear polos off the golf course, and wear reading glasses, a pocket comes in very handy as a place to hold your readers when you takes them off.

I have exactly one polo with a pocket. I have actually not purchased other polos because they added a pocket to it. I'm a 99% no on those

As long as they are accessorized with a quality pocket protector.

Don't mind a pocket. It just needs to stay sharp after it goes through the washing machine.

Not a fan, but I'll wear it if I like the design

Big pass for me on the pocket. No.

Don’t mind it either way. Using the pocket however, is a no.

Don't mind a pocket. It just needs to stay sharp after it goes through the washing machine.
This. Once the pocket gets droopy it’s trash. So I generally avoid them at all if possible

I have a few with pockets that I wear for work. None of my golf polos have them.

No pocket here

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Back