Play Dormie Club #3

How far away is that big bunker on the right side, short of the green? I'm hoping I can hit driver here and if I don't fade it too badly, have a PW or GW to the green.

4h and wedge is the safer option but if the driver is working early it may get a run at it

Sounds like its not per say reachable . Probably Lay up then and try and stick a wedge close. Fun looking hole!

It says it’s reachable. I call BS. I’m fairly long (not the longest) but that bank in front of the green isn’t letting anything set on it. Pin position makes that crazy green complex tough.

Come September. I will be going for it..

Lay up with driver

If I had the chance to play I’d hit the driver. I didn’t come all that way to lay up.

What's the carry? The numbers sound driveable, but I'm hearing uphill and seeing TIGHT, so my head says layup with a 5 iron or 4 hybrid and have a full wedge of some sort up to the green.

If the carry over the crap / bunkers is less than 250 and I'm hitting driver nicely, I might take a crack at it if it's not TOO uphill and the wind is favorable.

Probably not driver. 5H and a 3/4 SW most likely.

i want to be right around 100 yards, so whatever will get me there that day....usually a 5 iron runner will do the trick. if i'm feeling really good i will pull the driver out but i can't reach that anymore.

i love holes like this that force decision-making as they are good personality tests and debates.
challenge it? course manage it? either way, i can't wait to see and play it!

i love holes like this that force decision-making as they are good personality tests and debates.
challenge it? course manage it? either way, i can't wait to see and play it!

The hole featured in the 1st post is carbon copied for a second higher lofted driver.

Hit about 200 to 215 and be just a perfect distance for wedge.

17* UW off the tee and should have a 50-70 yard 58* wedge up close for a birdie try!

The hole featured in the 1st post is carbon copied for a second higher lofted driver.

Hit about 200 to 215 and be just a perfect distance for wedge.
Yes. Yes it is :)

For those of you that have a Sim with TGC 2019, this is now available. I donated creating this to help bolster these guys out.

Have fun!!

1690921021267.png

Back