Best looking slice first with no preference for size.
In your diagram, slice F should be small as well assuming the pizza was cut by a normal person. When I worked at Dominos long ago, those skinny ones were the loser slices. Known poor tippers could count on having their pizza include them.
I understand geometry but wanted there to be one larger slice and one smaller slice and then even slices, to highlight the conundrum.

I...don't understand...

You mean, you stop eating? Even if there's food left? I live by the mantra, "every pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself and try hard enough."
I had a roommate in College, appropriately nicknamed "Sloth", who could down 3 large Papa Johns pizza in a sitting and still want more.

It was a sight to see.

I understand geometry but wanted there to be one larger slice and one smaller slice and then even slices, to highlight the conundrum.
What are your thoughts on "party cut" pizza where the slices are double sliced?

What are your thoughts on "party cut" pizza where the slices are double sliced?
Not bad. That means I take double the slices. Double the slices, double the pizza.

Not bad. That means I take double the slices. Double the slices, double the pizza.
I'm going to take the kids out for Pizza tonight for some research on this subject.

If I'm eating the whole pizza then I usually start the first with the slice that looks the best as far as toppings. I then usually save the next best for the last slice and eat the others in between. That way I'm starting and ending with the two best slices so it makes the whole pizza better overall. I think.

I get the slice with the most cheese and toppings

I am part of the biggest slice first crowd. Give me maximum pizza enjoyment to start off with.

Somebody needs to learn how to slice pizza

Somebody needs to learn how to slice pizza
This. There should be two slices on each side that are equal big and two equal small slices.

I have two thoughts.

1) I don't look at the size of the slice when I'm grabbing, unless it's the last slice and I want "just a small one"
2) I can see your logic, but I would assume most people would start with the largest slice because they are most hungry at that point.
Yep. I grew up po as f***. If you're giving me first dibs, I'm taking the large slice. By the time I get back there might not be any more pizza..... :LOL:

Is this a peperoni or veggie pizza?

Wait.....are some of you eating the whole pie in one sitting? I'm not judging, my old ass can't do that anymore....kinda jealous

I try to be fair and it’s been forever since i ate a whole pizza.

Wait.....are some of you eating the whole pie in one sitting? I'm not judging, my old ass can't do that anymore....kinda jealous

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

The size of the pue I order is chosen by my level of hunger, I do not ever order pizza with the intention of having left overs

Had to order pizza for lunch after this conversation this morning, and I told my co-workers "oh I'm gonna get a larger size than the personal to save some for later"

I'm currently eating my last slice...I can't help myself, and this is why I wear big boy sizes :ROFLMAO:

topping consistency is usually first concern over size.

Also, If there are leftovers the smaller slices reheat better.

if it's papa johns, I'm going thickest crust first because fresh crust with that garlic butter is nomnomnom.
This is key. Slice size doesn't matter if its not topped properly.

Once that's taken care of, give me the biggest slice first.

if it's a frozen pizza then I'm grabbing and eating half on the first pass. Then I"m probably grabbing 2 more slices after that's gone and left the other 2 slices for whoever wants them. I only ever cook frozen pizza when I"m home alone so I can eat as much as I want :) I can't even remember the last time i ordered a pizza :( I miss pizza

The size of the pue I order is chosen by my level of hunger, I do not ever order pizza with the intention of having left overs
I love leftover pizza that night ir next day but I get what you're saying

I have the opposite approach when I order pizza and it drives my wife nuts. I want to ensure I have at least one more meal worth.

I grab the best cut through piece and work around the pizza.

Back