PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

Well these will be fun to waggle at the golf shop then put away once I accept that I don't have the game for them. Sure are pretty though.

The S are as non PING looking as I’ve ever seen from a PING iron at setup.

And fwiw, they aren’t calling the tip weighting system they use new tech, they’re simply acknowledging it’s existence, that’s why we mention it in our release articles.
Gotcha..

Well these will be fun to waggle at the golf shop then put away once I accept that I don't have the game for them. Sure are pretty though.
I’m eager to see them in hand and at setup, especially the S

I’m eager to see them in hand and at setup, especially the S
I want to hit the T's, for science, then promptly put them back in your bag and say yeah those are fancy.

I want to hit the T's, for science, then promptly put them back in your bag and say yeah those are fancy.
Hahahaha, I’d hit the crap out of them! 🤣

Hahahaha, I’d hit the crap out of them! 🤣
YOU would. Me, short irons would be fine. However, I can already feel the pain in my hands from thinning the long irons.

I liked these both a lot. I could play these and be happy.

IMG_4108.jpegIMG_4107.jpegIMG_4103.jpeg

I also think making both of these blendable with the i230 was a smart and very non-PING feeling move too.

Those S are pretty damn clean looking.

The S looks really good and the forged pocket thing is interesting.

Very nice looking blade wow I’d like to try that someday just to try it lol.

Wow, these look amazing. Can't wait to see them in person.

Meh, doesn't thrill me, not Pings fault, After drooling over Srixon Blades nothing compares.

I don't associate looks that good with Ping irons. Well done.

These look absolutely fantastic!

Dude if you go with the T, do yourself a favor and put a T24 gap wedge down next to the PW.
I am probably not going to jump on these. I like the looos but I think I am going to stick with my 2021 apex MBs. They look basically the same..

Mizuno wedges could happen though.

I don't think I've said this about a Ping iron in a while but that S looks really sexy.

These look great!

I wonder if the price is down partially too the forged pocket, that molding development can't have been cheap to allow for that.

Beautiful clubs, way out of my game & price league unless power ball comes my way.

What does that BP S look like size wise next to i230?
Smaller and cleaner. I can do a side by side on Saturday maybe. I am working out of town this week.

Back