CONTEST Pick the Winner of Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Team Bernoulli

TaylorMade Stiff (Burner 2.0 irons)

I'll go with
Team V14_Heels
Currently playing Modus 120S

Which Team is Winning? Team V_14 Heels
What iron shaft do you play? MMT 95S

The Dream Foursomes Event is coming next week and that means we have two teams of THPers battling it out. This unique event was set where THPers got to pick their own group to go with and have an all expenses paid few days at the iconic PGA National Resort and Spa.

The Prize
But just because you are not there, doesn't mean you can't win too. We have selected a fun assortment of True Temper and Callaway Golf items to make up the prize.

index.php

The Teams
Team Bernouli

@Bernoulli 11.1
@Tenputt 5.2
@BigDill 17.3
@JasonFinleyCG 5.8

Team V14_Heels
@V14_Heels 18.0
@Carolina Dundee 15.4
@jfox789 2.3
@+7 KPTT 5.0

The Matches
Day 1 Match Course
Bernouli and Jason Finley vs jfox789 and Carolina Dundee
Tenputt and Big Dill vs V14_Heels and Keenan Phillips

Day 1 will be 75% of handicaps due to it being a shamble playing off the low in the group.

Day 2 is best ball foursomes where they will be playing with your Dream Foursome.

Team Bernouli
Bernoulli 11.1
Tenputt 5.2
Big Dill 17.3
Jason Finley 5.8

VS

Team V14_Heels
V14_Heels 18.0
Carolina Dundee 15.4
Jfox789 2.3
Keenan Phillips 5.0

This will be done in match play (even though you are not on the hole together) as well with 100% of handicaps. This is being done on the Champion Course.

How to Enter
Entering is as easy as checking over the teams above and making your selection of who you think is going to win. Team Bernouli or Team V14_Heels. You must have your entry in by Sunday, November 7th at 11:59 PM to qualify.

Make your prediction below and include this information.

Which Team is Winning?
What iron shaft do you play?

Then sit back, enjoy the live updates that come and see if you picked the winner.

Team Bernouli.
Recoil 807. Tipped to CPM of 303 in a 7i.

I know a lot of people are picking team @Bernoulli because of Mr. Finley, but I just reread all those selections pretending it's because I am on the team, and now I feel really good about myself.

I’m overwhelmed by the support we are receiving from the forum. :D

I think Team Bernouli will take this one.

Iron Shaft - currently playing UST Recoil 95 F4's

I know a lot of people are picking team @Bernoulli because of Mr. Finley, but I just reread all those selections pretending it's because I am on the team, and now I feel really good about myself.

Finley is a bonus in my selection.

I have actually meet you...I talked the most hoops with @Tenputt (close second with @RealPretendPsychic) and love the science name of @Bernoulli and know he's quite the college bball fan in his own right.

Team V14_Heels

Modus 120S

Team Bernoulli
Catalyst 80 6.0

anti-UNC.jpeg

Team Bernoulili for the win
:TrueTemper: AMT Red

I can't pick the same team as my rival.

Team V14_heels
KBS TGI 50G

Team Bernouli

AeroTech SteelFiber i95

Team Bernoulli
Currently playing DGS400

Team Bernoulli

True Temper Elevate ETS 115x

Team Bernoulli
Playing KBS Tour 90 in my irons.

You just let that pressure sync in. Really feel that HEAVY favorite pressure when you step up to that first tee.

Team Bernoulli. KBS TOUR 90 R

Back