PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Maybe if he stops at 16 holes.
They do have experience. But I mean while I would love to see it, should Lee Westwood's Sunday experience really help the guy? Or is it more of a hindrance? I dont think a guy on the leaderboard turns around and says "omg, Steve Stricker just made 2 birdies" or "Omg, those frosted tips are tearing the place down". Outside of Phil and maybe Adam Scott because of the win last week, I dont think there is a guy in the top 20 that creates nerves for people.

You might be right. And with Tiger sucking at golf, there might not be a guy in the top 20 that makes the leaders come back to them like that. All I know is that it would be nice if an American won a Major.

Im actually very much looking forward to the final round. With it raining like TP tears after losing the MC I'll be inside all day with nothing better to do. Looking forward to it.

You might be right. And with Tiger sucking at golf, there might not be a guy in the top 20 that makes the leaders come back to them like that. All I know is that it would be nice if an American won a Major.

I told you earlier in the week, that I think an American wins this one. The talk of US golf being dead or down is so overplayed and this leaderboard shows that more than anything. Win or lose its just an overplayed thought. The big question with moving is just that, who is moving? We have a lot of experience between 5-20 that have had some real disasters on Sundays in majors...When they even made Sundays. Can they get the puttin4bird off their back and make a Sunday move to win? Can the leaders with virtually no experience hang around with a huge group of great names? I dont know the answer, but I am excited to find out. Ill say this though, someone will make a run and one or two of the leaders drops off the planet. Interesting golf is ahead.

Im actually very much looking forward to the final round. With it raining like TP tears after losing the MC I'll be inside all day with nothing better to do. Looking forward to it.

Awesome! Nothing better than a full Sunday of Kmac on THP.

I told you earlier in the week, that I think an American wins this one. The talk of US golf being dead or down is so overplayed and this leaderboard shows that more than anything. Win or lose its just an overplayed thought. The big question with moving is just that, who is moving? We have a lot of experience between 5-20 that have had some real disasters on Sundays in majors...When they even made Sundays. Can they get the puttin4bird off their back and make a Sunday move to win? Can the leaders with virtually no experience hang around with a huge group of great names? I dont know the answer, but I am excited to find out. Ill say this though, someone will make a run and one or two of the leaders drops off the planet. Interesting golf is ahead.

I tend to agree, or the exact opposite happens and Dufner, Bradley and Steel completely separate themselves.

After how tough 18 had been playing it was really something how Bradley and Dufner played that hole. Couldnt have seen two better shots then that. Saturday isnt Sunday but sure showed me something.

Awesome! Nothing better than a full Sunday of Kmac on THP.

I tend to agree, or the exact opposite happens and Dufner, Bradley and Steel completely separate themselves.

After how tough 18 had been playing it was really something how Bradley and Dufner played that hole. Couldnt have seen two better shots then that. Saturday isnt Sunday but sure showed me something.

I cant wait to find out. Sunday, Major, THP, The Real Deal, The Wow Factor, Tiger Woods...I mean what more could a golf fan ask for.

If Dufner hits driver on 18 again today, that ball's either wet or in a bunker. That hole is simply terrifying. I'd like to play it from where they do and see if I could make a 5.

More Canada!
I cant wait to find out. Sunday, Major, THP, The Real Deal, The Wow Factor, Tiger Woods...I mean what more could a golf fan ask for.

I either want to see Bradley step on the competition, or someone come from way back and make these young'ns grind down the stretch.

If Dufner hits driver on 18 again today, that ball's either wet or in a bunker. That hole is simply terrifying. I'd like to play it from where they do and see if I could make a 5.

Yeah that was a ballsy shot. Im pretty sure Bradley hit Mashie on 18 or was it a FW? Whatever is was he hit it almost 300 yards.

Yeah that was a ballsy shot. Im pretty sure Bradley hit Mashie on 18 or was it a FW? Whatever is was he hit it almost 300 yards.

He has both actually in his bag. A 14* FL and the Mashie 20.5.

I'm almost positive it was the Mashie he hit on 18. Mashie, then 6 iron on a 484 yard par 4. That's disgusting and belbs like.

Does the belbs even watch golf? I've never seen him post in any of these threads.

Yeah Im pretty sure it was Mashie, 6 too. That is disgusting. And no the Belbs only watches when the mother effin show is a part of the event and thats next weekend.

The belbs is that guy, isn't he. THe guy that doesn't watch golf, that was still playing CCi irons, and just likes to advertise how far he hits it. If you're gonna be on a golf forum, the least you could do is watch the Major Championships.

He sure is. No golf watching long knocker look at me guy. Sad too because were going to see some good golf drama today. And my two guys will bring home the victory for me.

That reminds me of the contest. How is everybody doing in this?

Ive only got two guys left, Bradley and Stricker. Maybe a one-two finish wins it for me.

Here is an interesting stat for you. Only 2 people picked Bradley.

I've got Scott and Donald, so does Smallville, left out of my picks

I've got 3 dudes still in it. I didn't pick a TM staffer so I went with Adam Scott, Phil the Thrill, and Lee Westwood. I'm hoping all 3 make a serious run today. I think Kmac is in great shape to win some R11 irons.

I've got 3 dudes still in it. I didn't pick a TM staffer so I went with Adam Scott, Phil the Thrill, and Lee Westwood. I'm hoping all 3 make a serious run today. I think Kmac is in great shape to win some R11 irons.

He will be Keegan Bradley and Steve Strickers biggest fan today. I can guarantee that.

Here is an interesting stat for you. Only 2 people picked Bradley.

ha Ive been wondering that this whole time. That only leaves the other person after me. GO BRADLEY!

Pretty sure I'm out. Not even sure any of my picks are still playing, lol.

Sunday...Sunday...Sunday

Sunday...Sunday...Sunday

Hey Folks:

Here we are the Sunday of the final Major. Pretty exciting leaderboard. Who's taking home the Wannamaker? I'd love to see SVP but I dunno Dufner seems unphased. Bradley... is hot... Steele is a "quasi surprise". Should be fun.

Alex

Back