Pebble Beach to $1,000: Would you pay?

No!!!

I would be hard pressed to pay 1000 for any “public” course. Maybe St Andrews

Not a chance. Too many other options for a lot less. See you later Pebble...

Hard pass on that.

Not a chance. There's never been anything about Pebble that screams out to me that I need to play there.

Have 5 rounds, room and breakfast at Bandon for just over 2x that!!

Have played Pebble, like it…but No Way!!!

Note: you need to stay there to get the time you want, and I’m sure that price is going up, plus a caddie. That’s disgusting!

Tpc Sawgrass has been higher but the PB stick is you have to stay there which compounds the expense.
Out of reason price wise for sure. You can actually still play it without staying there. We were in the area a year ago the end of September. I called the number for tee times. I could have gotten on Pebble with a late tee time. I opted for Spy Glass for a better tee time.

No I’m not paying a grand.

I wouldn’t pay what they’re asking now, much less almost double that. For the privilege of a likely 6 hour round? Nope.

just make it a private course. They are making sure regular people can’t go anyway.. I hate this elitist BS.

No chance. I paid $375 to play there 10
Years ago.

Someday I might but this teacher is a "no." Even the current amount is absurd

Yep! Double it and I would still pay.

Not unless I win the powerball and have money to burn

That's just dumb. That's a big no for me dawg!

great course...bad price

very bad

And the sheet will still be full. Glad I got to play it twice in the 80’s for $125. AND they refunded my $5 toll for the 17 mile drive.

$10,000 would be worth it. There is only one Pebble Beach. The only other golf course in its class is Saint Andrews.

Eww nope

No I can play three days at Bandon for
That

My wife always told me that when I turned 40 she’d get me a round at Pebble. I declined and went to Bandon for 4 days. With the resort stay and the round, Pebble is nearly $2k for the privilege. Bandon’s five plus rounds was less.

That’s also a long way for me to say “no”. And I live 2 hours away and play on the Peninsula regularly.

That's way too much for me. That course is on my bucket list but I would never pay that.

No, but if someone else wants to pay for the round I'll gladly pay for a round in the bar afterwards.

Back