Pasatiempo golf course

MWard

I do not play well with others
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Designed in the late 20’s by Dr Alister Mackenzie, of Cypress Point and Augusta National fame. This famed design is one of the very few public courses he ever did in the United States. Here we are on hole one!

E776E2BC-91F7-4DAA-B741-E64EB1ED76CB.jpeg

I kid you not, I literally fell off the plane and walked to the first tee thanks to a delay waiting for my bag rental car. Drive off the first was not great, but I can find it

once again we all dream to @MWard

but at least your headcover game is strong

Been there once.. Great old school track!! Nice of you to come to the west. Haggin Oaks is not far away and is another public mckenzie track that is pretty solid.

Last edited:
On my list for next time I am out in Northern California.

Have a blast.

Great course. Just wait until you get on the greens as they are by far the hardest part of the course. you picked a great time to play it as should be warm, but not hot.

Great course. Just wait until you get on the greens as they are by far the hardest part of the course. you picked a great time to play it as should be warm, but not hot.

This is the best time of year for the bay area..

Glad you got to play there. It's a wonderful course! Used to be in my regular rotation when years ago you could get on for about $85 a round. Now at about $300, not so much. Some of the views are just spectacular and the course is always immaculate.

Just up the left a bit, not great angle here up there.

Put it greenside bunker and three putted, good god these greens break

1A168A4D-7258-4999-BA4E-78F43E6F8BD5.jpeg

The weather here right now is freakin amazing!!! Enjoy!

The weather here right now is freakin amazing!!! Enjoy!
Heading down your way Saturday to play Pacific Grove Golf Links with my wife.

Just came up short right. Wind is puffing a bit

Heading down your way Saturday to play Pacific Grove Golf Links with my wife.

Pack your shorts! Shame you aren’t playing Sunday. You could have bought me a beer 😀.

@MWard you getting to any other courses in the area?

Back