I think that looks damn good! Perhaps the Lime green would pop on that finish?

Very good thought! I think I will check that out when I grow tired of the current finish.

I agree, it looks very good. What color is stock again?

Stock is some light green color.

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

if you wait till the next day to wipe the excess off does it smear at all. when I did my wedges it smeared a little and took longer to wipe off then I thought.

Josh I usually just wipe it off right away, don't press too hard though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you just need to be careful with the shallow paint fills because the paint may come off a little with a wipe
Josh I usually just wipe it off right away, don't press too hard though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been planning on putting these up for a while. Did the paintfill a few weeks ago with the pens. Much much easier than regular paint.

3 wood
Spoiler
IMAG0027_zps72d6b54c.jpg

New Grips
Spoiler
IMAG0026_zps28fc0cff.jpg

Irons

Spoiler
IMAG0025_zps7aeb7a68.jpg

Irons

Spoiler
IMAG0024_zps387c8605.jpg

Gap Wedge

Spoiler
IMAG0022_zps79533a5c.jpg

Sand Wedge

Spoiler
IMAG0021_zps5c85e4e5.jpg

Nice job on the paint fill. Jank1434

nicely done, I see you also have the Red White And Blue theme lol, looks awesome

It really complements the RAZR Hawk

Been planning on putting these up for a while. Did the paintfill a few weeks ago with the pens. Much much easier than regular paint.

3 wood
Spoiler
IMAG0027_zps72d6b54c.jpg

New Grips
Spoiler
IMAG0026_zps28fc0cff.jpg

Irons

Spoiler
IMAG0025_zps7aeb7a68.jpg

Irons

Spoiler
IMAG0024_zps387c8605.jpg

Gap Wedge

Spoiler
IMAG0022_zps79533a5c.jpg

Sand Wedge

Spoiler
IMAG0021_zps5c85e4e5.jpg

One thing I've noticed with the markers is that, for me, it was much easier to fill in the larger areas (especially on the 3 wood). It looked terrible when I tried it with the testors a few months ago. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to paint fill.

One thing I've noticed with the markers is that, for me, it was much easier to fill in the larger areas (especially on the 3 wood). It looked terrible when I tried it with the testors a few months ago. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to paint fill.

Agreed dude, the paint comes out smooth and it really covers the large areas easily. The only thing that I hate with the pens is that let's say I paint something white, and then I hate it, if I try to fix it immediately the white mixes with the blue or red and makes it look tacky, I have to wait a few days to fix it that's what I'm struggling with at the moment

I never knew such a thing even existed.....I am now pondering some colors on my clubs!!

I never knew such a thing even existed.....I am now pondering some colors on my clubs!!

contact me if you want a breakdown of the easiest way to do it, I always do paint fills

It's easier than changing your own grips.

I found that once I started doing my paint fills on my putter and wedge, that I do it, and then think of another color variation I want to try. I figure I have done my vokey 7 times this year, and my putter 4 times.

I got a little OCD with it, and if I did it and didn't think it was perfect, I would just strip it and do it again.

Now that the season is almost over, I have some new pens to try out, so the putter is gonna get a new color scheme again soon !

I can't count how many times I've changed my paint fills out, it's kind of addicting, I did one really well and the. All of a sudden I wanted more and more haha

Tapping away without siri

ill up my paint fill deals when the weather gets crappier lol... im playing as much as i can before winter

ill up my paint fill deals when the weather gets crappier lol... im playing as much as i can before winter

awesome dude, I'm excited to see those chargers colors

Some good stuff here guys, holding off on doing the new sticks for a while. Even though we can play most of the year, some months are a bit cool. Will wait for those...lol.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Hi My name is AC, and I am addicted to paint filling my golf clubs.

I know I should be practicing more on my swing, but I end up spending more time on changing colors to make my clubs look pretty.

I am glad I am not the only one, and looking forward to y'all's support as I struggle to fight this condition.

Thank you,

AC

Some good stuff here guys, holding off on doing the new sticks for a while. Even though we can play most of the year, some months are a bit cool. Will wait for those...lol.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Haha are you afraid to lose valuable golf time? It only takes a few minutes, you can do it while you watch a game or the debates let me know if you need help

I need to find some awesome shade of green to redo my Betti. I just had a meeting with 2 stylish ladies in my office to see where they buy their finger nail polish. I am not educated and I think I should have some pretty interesting and different paintfills coming up.

Just paint filled the BB8. What is now red was white. Turned out awesome. It now matches the grip I put on it.
ysu4e7us.jpg
zu2u4aru.jpg
vanamehy.jpg

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Haha are you afraid to lose valuable golf time? It only takes a few minutes, you can do it while you watch a game or the debates let me know if you need help

Funny Uriel, you must have forgotten the two other sets I have done already. Mostly just lazy and the CMB's just look plain sessy on their own. LOL

LtEvO TaPpEd

Read this thread long ago. When I filled my irons, my instructor noticed in 10 seconds. "You paint these Purple?" haha I will do any & all clubs I own from here on out.

Back