13 pieces of bacon.
8 lost balls.

Bacon: 26
Balls: 6

Bacon: 12
Lost balls: 5

I'll go with 6 pieces of bacon.

And 13 lots balls.

Thanks for the contest, and hope you have a blast!

Just a bit of clarification…lets say a wedge salad with big bits of bacon…what are we calling that? 1 piece of bacon? Just want to make sure because I do not want to lose on a technicality.
15 pieces of bacon
13 lost balls.

Play well @lambeau and @Mikey D!!

Bacon strips, not bacon bits

@lambeau and I are probably going to have a hard enough time remembering our bacon strip count, let alone tiny morsels of deliciousness with everything that will be going on

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

I'll go with 27 strips if bacon and a healthy dozen lost balls.

14 pieces of bacon
6 lost balls

16\8

Let's go 26 bacon / 11 lost balls

Bump, get those answers in before 7am tomorrow

No bacon on the menu this morning
IMG_2411.jpeg

Thinking about a meat free breakfast today.
What say you THP???
🤷😂

Total bacon count was 13

Night #1 dinner - one strip each on our burgers = 2

Breakfast #1 - 5 total (3 for me and 2 for @lambeau)

Breakfast #2 - 6 total (3 each)

Just went back through the thread and it looks like only @That post guessed correctly. Congrats! Please send me a PM to claim your prizes. Let me know if you want the THP fairway wood cover or THP blade putter cover.

And thank the Anime Gods I didn't have to go to the tie-breaker question as I lost count on how many balls we lost total (mostly mine). Looking at some of the responses again, many of you swapped the numbers - low bacon high balls would have been the right response :ROFLMAO:

Total bacon count was 13

Night #1 dinner - one strip each on our burgers = 2

Breakfast #1 - 5 total (3 for me and 2 for @lambeau)

Breakfast #2 - 6 total (3 each)

Just went back through the thread and it looks like only @That post guessed correctly. Congrats! Please send me a PM to claim your prizes. Let me know if you want the THP fairway wood cover or THP blade putter cover.

And thank the Anime Gods I didn't have to go to the tie-breaker question as I lost count on how many balls we lost total (mostly mine). Looking at some of the responses again, many of you swapped the numbers - low bacon high balls would have been the right response :ROFLMAO:
Congrats @That post

Back