Of course they have salt. But they are not salty.

Good bit of soy in there too, Thainer said to soak them in milk and you can taste the salt. I only dunk them, will try the soaking and see. I agree, I don't think salty when I eat an Oreo either.
I love this thread though as Oreo is my favortie cookie by far.

Kids with college choices you have should have an open mind....lol...I walked by them twice before I put them in the cart. And I only bought them cuz of this thread. I'm going to try all the holiday styles. Btw I was not wrong about the frozen oreos...was I

Edit: orange flavored Creme

Orange flavored cream? The only way I will try that is if you absolutely LOVE them. And yes you were completely right about the frozen Oreos. All my Oreos go in the freezer now.

Kids with college choices you have should have an open mind....lol...I walked by them twice before I put them in the cart. And I only bought them cuz of this thread. I'm going to try all the holiday styles. Btw I was not wrong about the frozen oreos...was I

Edit: orange flavored Creme
Orange flavored creme sounds amazing. I love orange flavored things.

I'll report back during the Saturday night game.

Excellent news.

Special report: Halloween Oreos are yummy. Slight orange taste with the typical deep chocolate taste of the cookie. I added pepper to balance to level of salt....hehehe

Special report: Halloween Oreos are yummy. Slight orange taste with the typical deep chocolate taste of the cookie. I added pepper to balance to level of salt....hehehe

lol, did you really add pepper?

No, no pepper added but Thainer got everyone thinking they are slaty so the pepper would balance the taste...lol

Salty as salty can be. Blech!
They have salt in them, but don't taste overly salty to me. If I wanted to, I could eat 20 of them at a sitting if I didn't control it.

Just picked up a package of Mint Oreo's while getting Halloween candy... mmmmmm....

Good to hear Tad. I will likely be trying them if my power ever comes back on...

Good to hear Tad. I will likely be trying them if my power ever comes back on...

Im not even sure why the power is out in so many places. The data center is running on generator power all day today and twice yesterday. They've already had to refuel the tanks once and are coming back at 5 to do it again.

They have salt in them, but don't taste overly salty to me. If I wanted to, I could eat 20 of them at a sitting if I didn't control it.

I limit myself to 5 at a time

Had peanut butter Oreos tonight for the first time. Pretty darn good!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thats on a vegan diet but you can't eay a steak.....sheshhhhh
Had peanut butter Oreos tonight for the first time. Pretty darn good!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Soak them and Milk, and they totally taste salty. Anyone who doesnt agree is just an internet oreoer.

I think I am going to become a Vega....I can't copmmit 100%

No you won't. You can have Oreos and meat currently!! You only lose if you switch. LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

Speaking of the power outage earlier, it was because the snow took some power lines down, but that was it. And my mom just brought home a package of 12 sleeves with 20 Oreos each. They are regular and they are not Double Stuf... She says I have to eat them all before I get any different Oreos. Starting my work tonight boys, it will be a long one.

End of discussion

tumblr_lfh92x8PqX1qe6d3qo1_500.jpg

I bought some Double Stuf vanilla Oreos the other day. I'm excited to eat the entire package. I might even use my daughter's whole milk to do it.

Nice bump blu. I had a small packet of Golden Oreos tonight for dessert. It's a daily thing....

Back