Ordered an Entirely New Bag...Including the Bag :-)

Looks like a great set of sticks. It is always exciting to get new, shiny stuff. :drool:
Thanks, and yes it is...especially when you know what they can do. :)

Def, that is one slick setup you've got yourself there. I am beyond jealous! Good luck and get some pics posted in the WITB pics edition thread ASAP!
Thanks a lot!. I'll get some pictures up as soon as I am able. :)

The AP1's are nice clubs, I enjoy mine. Good luck with the setup & hope it works out for you.
Glad to hear you like your AP1s. And thanks for the kind words.

That is awesome! I too am changing everything, including the bag. Cleveland though Not Titleist. Cant wait to see pics!
Those new Cleveland irons look fantastic...good luck with them!

sweet set up Def! steal of a deal on the NC putter
I couldn't believe the putter price either, and thanks!

Congrats Def!!! Can't wait to see pictures.
Thank you!

Really nice setup. Best of luck with the new sticks.
Why the AP-1 (as opposed to a Vokey) 50*?
Thanks! I take a lot more full swings with the 50º hence the AP1. I rarely take a full swing with a sand or lob wedge.

You dont mess around do you? Talk about doing it right! Congrats!

Why the AP-1 (as opposed to a Vokey) 50*?

I take a lot more full swings with the 50º hence the AP1. I rarely take a full swing with a sand or lob wedge.

So, you are of the opinion that the AP-1 wedge is better for full swing shots than a Vokey? Care to elaborate?
I am not challenging you; I am new to the sport, and looking to learn...

So, you are of the opinion that the AP-1 wedge is better for full swing shots than a Vokey? Care to elaborate?

Vokeys are over rated.

As a beginner the cavity back wedge that comes with the set will offer more forgiveness on full shots than that of a Vokey wedge.

IMHO the AP1 50º will be more forgiving than the Vokey 50º on full swings.

Back