Opening in foursome at TPC Sawgrass Monday

Amazing opp... I'll add to the Ohio wishing they didn't live in Ohio group.

Haha...I'll start the Wisconsin wishing they didn't live in Wisconsin group.

Have either of you guys (Tad or WE) played there before? I bet it's an awesome experience.
Yes I have, I've been fortunatle enough to play this a handful of times

That's awesome. I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun this time as well. That's a course I'd like to play sometime.

Amazing opp... I'll add to the Ohio wishing they didn't live in Ohio group.

Isn't that everyone in Ohio? Not like it's a small group. haha

That's awesome. I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun this time as well. That's a course I'd like to play sometime.
My goal is to better last years 81. I putted poorly last year. Can't wait...

My goal is to better last years 81. I putted poorly last year. Can't wait...

That's a really good score. What tees have you and will you play from this time?

That's a really good score. What tees have you and will you play from this time?
Tips...my buddy believes in making me work for my lunch. He shot in the 70s last year. It's a long day if your swing stays in the car

Tips...my buddy believes in making me work for my lunch. He shot in the 70s last year. It's a long day if your swing stays in the car

Wow. That's really good then. Have fun.

Man I can not wait to hear about this! That is an awesome opportunity

Man, if I wasn't going to be in Los Angeles for work I think I would have burned a couple of vacation days for this....I have enough points for a free flight...stupid work!

I hope War gets in...you guys have a blast!

Great opportunity. I've been wanting to play there for years and have never been able to make it happen. Wish I could join you. Play well and can't wait to hear how the round went.

I love that track, Play well and have fun.

Awesome. Hope War Eagle can make it happen. Props to Tadashi for the offer.

This a regular thing fro me now. I have my contact and I get these deals so plan on it for next year.
Great opportunity. I've been wanting to play there for years and have never been able to make it happen. Wish I could join you. Play well and can't wait to hear how the round went.

This a regular thing fro me now. I have my contact and I get these deals so plan on it for next year.
I'm going to take you up on that. I remember you saying something about it when we first started talking...as it all comes flooding back to me! :D

Wish I was in the area, sounds awesome.

If I hadn't already obtained permission from my boss (aka wife) to play the Valley the following Monday (18th) as my Father's Day present I could take you up on that offer and call in sick Monday. I'm only 15 minutes away. :(

Careful what you offer! I am just one exit south of the airport in Cleveland and have no problem calling off work one day in advance!

There is still a spot available if anyone wants it. I'm willing to cover $50 of the $200 green fee.

I'm in full ponder mode! Its a little less than 4 hours from Augusta.

Love to have you buddy

There is still a spot available if anyone wants it. I'm willing to cover $50 of the $200 green fee.

If War gets in, be sure to count his putters! :eyepoke:

Since war is trying to get there I'll give him first dibs, if he cant make it consider the spot filled. He needs to let me know by lunch tomorrow if he can take it or not.

War is out, he couldn't reschedule his meeting

Back