Opedix CORE-Tec Shorts

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
I found it interesting that a thread appears about compression and then I receive these shorts for review. I am very excited to learn more about the benefits as well as the features packed in them. The box in the pic shows and XL, but there was a mistake and I had them exchange them for a Large. You can find out more at http://www.opedix.com/

DSC_0349-L.jpg
DSC_0347-L.jpg

DSC_0348-L.jpg

DSC_0353-L.jpg

DSC_0351-L.jpg

DSC_0354-L.jpg

DSC_0356-L.jpg

DSC_0355-L.jpg
DSC_0357-L.jpg

Interesting! Pardon my ignorance, but would you wear these instead of boxers or over them?

Interesting! Pardon my ignorance, but would you wear these instead of boxers or over them?

Not ignorant Hawk. I was going to ask the same thing.

interesting...........
they look more like tight board shorts, rather than briefs.
and they actually look like they could be just as long as some of my golf shorts.

how is the fit Jarret?

You would not wear underwear or boxers with these.

Have you worn them on the course yet? Curious about chaff-age or anything. (seriously)

I'm very interested. I've been looking at something breathable and the other stuff would be icing on the cake for all the walking I do.

interesting...........
they look more like tight board shorts, rather than briefs.
and they actually look like they could be just as long as some of my golf shorts.

how is the fit Jarret?
They are not long at all. They come down as far as my UA heat gear ones do.

but....

You do not wear them on the waste line, you wear these a little bit higher. So, that will make them shorter. They fit GREAT!!! They want them to fit you like a bike short or spandex. Tight...but not too tight.

They are a thick material but very comfortable

Have you worn them on the course yet? Curious about chaff-age or anything. (seriously)
I wore them for 9 this morning. No chaffing at all. Which is what I would expect. Anything that fits tighter will decrease odds of chaffing.
I'm very interested. I've been looking at something breathable and the other stuff would be icing on the cake for all the walking I do.
Well, if the tech works then yes it is worth it...but buyer beware of the $165 price tag!

There is one particular owner of a golf website that should probably wear these if they work.

Oh man that is pricey.

Oh man that is pricey.
yes sir...but lets say they work well!!! These could be a good fit for someone that has had back surgery.....like T. Hanks

I wore them for 9 this morning. No chaffing at all. Which is what I would expect. Anything that fits tighter will decrease odds of chaffing.

I have never been much of a "commando" type guy so I was curious. Thanks.

i do have lower back problems, but i do not have $165.

I'm a fan of fitness/sports and compression shorts, but wowzas these seem to be geared towards a very niche market.

These sound great but man for that kind of cash I'd probably just stick to my UA.

I'm a fan of fitness/sports and compression shorts, but wowzas these seem to be geared towards a very niche market.
I would agree about the niche market. But I also know some people with a lof of back, knee, joint pains...if this relieves that...then to me it is worth it to that individual.
These sound great but man for that kind of cash I'd probably just stick to my UA.
I would agree just based on the fact I do not have pain issues.

OneT, I want to hear all about them sir. Looking forward to your review.

OneT, I want to hear all about them sir. Looking forward to your review.
Thanks pal!!! If they feel awesome and help with soreness I may be wearing these EVERY DAY next week. hahaha.

Thanks pal!!! If they feel awesome and help with soreness I may be wearing these EVERY DAY next week. hahaha.
I am watching the videos on their website, for as many uses and what they target, I think these might be good to have.

I am watching the videos on their website, for as many uses and what they target, I think these might be good to have.
I agree buddy. I do understand that $165 is steep. But for some, it could change how much they enjoy golfing.

I'm looking forward to your review as well Jarrettt. But if I'm being honest, there's no chance I'm buying any, $165 just seems insanely steep to me...and I'm cheap.

I agree buddy. I do understand that $165 is steep. But for some, it could change how much they enjoy golfing.

Modern equipment, magic underwear... soon you'll be running out of excuses :act-up:

Count me interested, pretty high tech for some undergarments!

Back