Yes, almost exclusively I book online. Either the golf course's own website, or golfnow.com. There is also something out here called Birdie Bug, but I have not used it yet. There is also GroupGolfer.com and sometimes Groupons.

Golfnow for most everything and the EZlinks sometimes for the Marriott course here in town. I've noticed that the deals on golfnow have went way downhill for my area. These days it is about as cheap to just book directly with the course. Now I use golfnow primarily for last minute tee times when I call the course and they don't have opening.

I have never used any on line company to book Tee times. I usually call the course talk to the Pro and get a feel about the course if it's a new course I haven't played. But usually never worry about tee times as i have locked ion times at my home course. We have a group of 30-40 people and we have 7 tee times on Sundays and 4 tee times on Saturday. We call in on Wednesday to finalize the groups and which tee times we'll use. We've had the same group of guys for 10-12 years with newer members joining in every year that want to play with us. We have a great time, we mix up the groups and play all kinds of different formats ie... Stable-ford, Stroke, 2 man, or 4 man teams. It's all about fun and good competition and lots of needling! Great Times. As a matter of fact our first week of regular tee times is this weekend, YEAH! I've been out of the game for almost 2 full seasons after work accident. Can't wait to get back playing full time again!

I rarely book the tee times online,but I almost always do buy the rounds online to get a special rate-either thru clickit golf, or on the courses websites.Sometimes I save a little but sometimes I save a pretty good bit.

I dont because I dont think it is possible to do so in Mexico. If I could, I would....

I often use golfnow. Depends on where I feel like playing. I also take advantage of some of the e-mail offerings that I often recieve from one of my local courses-Doubletree, here in San Diego. Typical offer on a Friday (which sometimes I have off) would be $29 with a breakfast and unlimited play (including cart). Of course that depends upon availability and start times. That offer usually is for times around 6:30 - 7:15am. I have a hard time beating that deal. If they are not too busy it is easy to get in two rounds in one day, even during the winter months. I am hoping that they will continue to offer these kind of deals now that daylight savings time is here.

i use golfnow, used it all year last year - normally saved $10-20 bucks per round. But joining the club this year might not use it as much unless im scheduling some time with the guys or something

Golfnow.

It's just not worth calling into courses anymore, when I typically save 10$-40$ booking online per person.

Riverwalk in San Diego charges $85 if you call in. $55 on golfnow. You can't even call-in and ask for the golfnow rate, they make you use golfnow.

Back