Welcome to THP. KB and Gray are two of my favorite people anywhere.

Tap,Tap,Tap

welcome Marc!

:good:

And thanks all for the warm welcome. Look forward to having a new home for my golf fix.

Welcome Marc, I cant wait to meet Ole Gray and KellyBo at the 2012 outing, you tagging along with them?

I don't think I will be able to swing the 2012 outing. If it were open to sign up indefinitely then maybe, but I can't commit at the moment. Y'all be sure to let me know when there is a west coast meet up!

Welcome to the club MarcH!

I don't think I will be able to swing the 2012 outing. If it were open to sign up indefinitely then maybe, but I can't commit at the moment. Y'all be sure to let me know when there is a west coast meet up!

Unfortunately, THP doesn't do official outings anywhere else but FL (for now maybe) but I know theres a bunch of folks there in Vegas and SoCal that get together every once in a while and they're a hoot to hang with. They'll make a little post when they get together.

In any case... welcome to the Paradise.

Welcome!

KB and Gray have become like family to me... so I suppose that makes us cousins?
Enjoy your time here, it is an incredible place

Howdy.

Name is Marc, son of Kellybo (who is married to Ole Gray). Just getting back into golf after not playing much the past 5 years. Have heard this was a great forum and decided to join up.

At my best I was down to a 2 handicap, but I slap it around to about a 10 currently. I'm back (full fledged golf bug syndrome) and am committed to becoming scratch before the year is out and hopefully better than that in the following years, but its a long grinding road ahead.

Currently reside in Las Vegas and am always up for a round of golf, so feel free to PM me if you need a 4th.

Happy to have you here. Welcome to the forum! OG is a cool cat!

Welcome to THP Marc !

Welcome to THP Marc!

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Welcome Marc!

Welcome Marc! KellyBo is an awesome lady and Ole Gray, well he is Ole Gray:alien:

Welcome to THP Marc! I'm sure you'll have a great golf year. :smile:

Welcome to THP.....KB and OG are two truly awesome people!

Welcome to THP! that's a great handicap you have there, they are two great people- love to tee it up with them anytime!

Back