Oldest Club In Your Bag?

lol. The Jaws Raw wedges I got at the start of last season.

They're all old. You could take your pick.

The bag I'm currently "road tripping" with, has a Nickent 4 wood in it. I think Nickent closed their doors 20+ years ago.

Heck my putter I've been using for a few months is probably from the late 1990s, early 2000s.

An old Power-Bilt 60 degree wedge that gets used maybe every other round.

Since 2010, I just can't quit you.....now if only I could still find the replaceable face plates, I'd play my 54 and 58 forever
1713882889048.png

They're all old. You could take your pick.

The bag I'm currently "road tripping" with, has a Nickent 4 wood in it. I think Nickent closed their doors 20+ years ago.

Heck my putter I've been using for a few months is probably from the late 1990s, early 2000s.
My first driver was a Nickent and I loved that thing! I also had the 4DX hybrid but I gave it away to a friend of a friend who was just starting to learn how to play. He loved it, became his favorite club.

Odyssey O-Works Red #7s is probably 7 or 8 years old. Was fit to it. Hoping it gets better with age. Way way overdue.

Rogue ST 3w

At home: Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54& 58. They just don't wear out like Vokeys do.

Cottage bag: 1990s Yonex ADX Tour irons 1-10, PW, SW. The real tours, not the Super ADX.

Cobra RadSpeed hybrid

Those wedges were AWESOME!
I've tried replacing them a few times in the last couple of years, but I always seem to go back to them after a few bad rounds with anything new. Old dogs > new tricks

Since 2010, I just can't quit you.....now if only I could still find the replaceable face plates, I'd play my 54 and 58 forever
View attachment 9260291
One of the best concepts at the time, too bad they quit making the faces shortly after it came out.

Apex 21 Pro 5H

BRNR Mini driver 11.5°

1713884325028.pngThis bad boy. A Warrior Golf Lob Wedge 60 Degree Wedge Right Hand Steel Regular Flex Shaft 35"

Odyssey White Ice #9 putter. I'm not sure how old it is, but I'd guess at least 15 years. I found reviews online from 2009, so that sounds about right.

Currently an OG Callaway 17° UW.

My first driver was a Nickent and I loved that thing! I also had the 4DX hybrid but I gave it away to a friend of a friend who was just starting to learn how to play. He loved it, became his favorite club.
I always thought Nickent made quality, easy to hit clubs. If I hadn't settled in with Tour Edge, I would've went with Nickent clubs. It's too bad they went out of business.

My Odyssey Stroke Lab Black 7s putter...........about 3 years old.

More like 16 years I think; the 4DX Evolver driver is the club that put them under i've heard, that was released 2007-08.

Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 from 2002. I've had it since 2018.

Back