Oldest Club In Your Bag?

My Odyssey White Hot 2-ball is the oldest. It's from 2001 or 2002 when I bought it new...I feel old.

Tour Edge Trilogy 5h - came out in 2010'ish

Oldest by release are the Jaws Raw Wedges.
By date? They are all the oldest, as they were acquired on the same day.
Same here - and our clubs are the exact same age. ;)

T150 irons

Tie with my 3w and 5w Rogue ST fairways

My 923 HM at this point I believe.

My everyday clubs are all 2023 Morgan Cup aside from the new driver

I do have some older Edel wedges and a set of irons from 2022 but I don't game them often

Simply because of delivery dates, it’s my Cobra LTDx driver in Peacoat. The remaining clubs (save for one) were all delivered together.

Well I got the Apex DCB's at the 2021 Grandaddy and the TriHot 5K Triple Wide.

Technically I got fit for the Triple Wide first so I guess that wins out as the oldest.

But they've both been fantastic and I feel no need to switch just yet.

Callaway Mack Daddy 2 wedges

Odyssey O Works Black 1W putter. I took a putter that was working out of the bag once before and instantly learned my lesson.

My putter currently is a SeeMore mFGP2. The putter can change often. The next oldest club would be my 58 degree, PM Grind 2.0.

Early 2000's TaylorMade Rossa Daytona putter...the one with the tungsten weights in the heel/toe. Love it.

2004 Cleveland Launcher Titanium 15* fairway wood. I’ve tried to update the tech so many times but I’ve not hit anything better.

IMG_0231.jpeg

Oldest club is a wedge i got in September LOL

TSR2 driver and 4W...which are a year and a half old. I have been very fortunate the last 2 years with THP Experiences :ROFLMAO:

Apex 4 Hybrid.

Back