Hey plants have feelers too. Those looking a little rough sir. But since you’re golfing a lot, that’s ok!
The wife is the plant person, and that thing is impossible to kill. It will eat the house inside a month if no one cuts it back. :LOL:

The wife is the plant person, and that thing is impossible to kill. It will eat the house inside a month if no one cuts it back. :LOL:

So long as Gizmo is safe.....

20210817_183310.jpg

New friends!!

Wow, just wow. First I saw of this thread. All amazing bags.

I like your style. Why the regular and not the S?
That was actually a lot tougher than I thought it would be. The S fell just outside a couple windows I try to stay in though, especially when swinging freely, and I prefer the feel of the 100 a little. Never say never on the S though. Give me either one stock at 33* and I'd probably take it.

20211016_164015.jpg

Some new goodies. Haven't picked up the T22 gap wedge yet, but I think I might actually play the MG3s I have with the Pings and use the T22 with my Apex TCB/MB combo.

20211016_164637.jpg

Like this plus a 50.

Last edited:
20220303_155056.jpg

Well helloooo new friends. :)

This thread should have a NSFW and a XXX warning on the title!

Since you staged them, took a pic with them, and they’re sitting in the bag, I take it you like them. Nice.

BBBBBRRRUUHHHH 🔥

I want to be this thread when I grow up.

Fire update. I can't wait to read your impressions and watch along in the live thread.

Canceled the 223s and went straight to the 221s???

Back