Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Super short notice but we have room for 1 at Locust Hills in Springfield today. 11:30

Anyone able to play next Saturday around 1145 near Kings Island?

Let me check into it with the wifey and I’ll let you know by Monday. I’m only 20 minutes away from KI

Getting to play Sultan's Run in Jasper this coming week. I'm pretty excited, I last played the course in 2021. I was a 30+ handicap back then and now I'm down to a 17 so I'm excited to see how different the course feels now that my games a little better.

I didn’t forget I was busy most of yesterday and she was walking out as I was returning home. I’ll let you know as soon as I can.

I didn’t forget I was busy most of yesterday and she was walking out as I was returning home. I’ll let you know as soon as I can.
All good, we're down that way for the weekend and my wife and kid are going to Kings Island Saturday, just looking to get a round in while they're there and I'll pick them up after.

All good, we're down that way for the weekend and my wife and kid are going to Kings Island Saturday, just looking to get a round in while they're there and I'll pick them up after.
Well the weather took a turn for Saturday now. Have to monitor that.

I know it’s a golf tread but figured I’ll still ask here. Anyone interested in a golden retriever? He is just over a year old. Unfortunately we are just not the right family for him.

IMG_0261.jpegIMG_0255.jpegIMG_9291.jpeg

How many forum members in and around Cleveland area

I know it’s Christmas Eve Sunday, but also 60 degrees. Anyone available to play somewhere around mid morning?

I’m in Louisville so somewhere in the Cincy area would be ideal. I guess places are open huh?

I know it’s Christmas Eve Sunday, but also 60 degrees. Anyone available to play somewhere around mid morning?
I so badly want to get in on this but my hands a no go for a few more weeks.

You don't know how bad I'd love to make this happen but I just don't think I can

I’m in Louisville so somewhere in the Cincy area would be ideal. I guess places are open huh?
I could be in if we find a spot. My club is going to be open so I assume some other courses in the area are too.

I only really know of Legendary Run & Elks Run so if y’all know of somewhere else I’m down

Belterra has some deals on GolfNow 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
I only really know of Legendary Run & Elks Run so if y’all know of somewhere else I’m down

Belterra has some deals on GolfNow 🤷🏻‍♂️
Wife just informed me that I have a date with God right in the middle of the day at 2pm. For the Christmas service. I'm not allowed to skip it.
I think I'm probably going to have to be out.
:cautious:

Back