Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Trust me CB, you will need to hunker down to run with the big dawgs! TC will run circles around ya dude. Don't even think about it :D

I hear the southern mountain men can hold their liquor but we Canadians have been known to drink now and then.

I have decided the only alcoholic beverages I will be drinking are the frozen ones with an umbrella. Otherwise it's iced tee for me. I just cannot hold my liquor anymore and I just get tired and want to go to sleep. I am more social sober.....wow how my life has changed.

Smart Lady! At least it did not take you 60 years to slow down :thumb:

Just finished up the first scramble of the season, the R11 and core was in full effect so it don't look good for the rest of during the afternoon match.

And rhino bring some gauze cuz I'm going to carve your arse up like a Christmas ham.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Just finished up the first scramble of the season, the R11 and core was in full effect so it don't look good for the rest of during the afternoon match.

And rhino bring some gauze cuz I'm going to carve your arse up like a Christmas ham.

Boom! I love it SW! R11 is good!

Lol @ chunk'd

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Since when have you slowed down!?!?!?!

Since I turned 60. I still drink a few beers and will do so at the outing, but no sh*t face cap on side ways ho downs for me. :nono: You forget Rhino, I am in serious training buddy. I turned town a two man golf scramble this evening to head to the gym for an hour. Now that's serious stuff :thumb:

The only thing I am going to do with he gauze is shove it in you mouth so you will stop saying such silly things!!!

Since I turned 60. I still drink a few beers and will do so at the outing, but no sh*t face cap on side ways ho downs for me. :nono: You forget Rhino, I am in serious training buddy. I turned town a two man golf scramble this evening to head to the gym for an hour. Now that's serious stuff :thumb:

Who are you???

:D:deadhorse::laughing::rofl:... NOW THAT WAS SOME FUNNY STUFF :thumb:

Lol there is an alarming lack of faith in my drinking abilities.

Well I do know who I am not. I'm not the guy who is going to get their arse carved up by SWFla at the outing :D

bwuahahahahaha! OG is on fire tonight. I like it. Watch out Kellybo, it looks like he popped a couple of little blue pills.

The only thing I am going to do with he gauze is shove it in you mouth so you will stop saying such silly things!!!

Ha, to bad you'll be on the green 4 putting to ever catch me...that is if you ever get there. Are you even bringing a putter?

Ha, to bad you'll be on the green 4 putting to ever catch me...that is if you ever get there. Are you even bringing a putter?

Dont need one, I am an internet golfer I can knock it in from the fairway..LOL

Dont need one, I am an internet golfer I can knock it in from the fairway..LOL

Haha, this is true. I played with a internet golfer today...he kept blabbing about some golf forum where nobody really plays but they talk about equipment. Kinda like one of the Morgan Cup teams...

Seriously though I am very happy with the way my game is coming along since starting golftec, heck I even pured a vokey wedge tonight...and we all know they are only for serious golfers.

Haha, this is true. I played with a internet golfer today...he kept blabbing about some golf forum where nobody really plays but they talk about equipment. Kinda like one of the Morgan Cup teams...

Seriously though I am very happy with the way my game is coming along since starting golftec, heck I even pured a vokey wedge tonight...and we all know they are only for serious golfers.

Oh :poop: a vokey wedge? You are a serious golfer. I better watch out, I thought you were just another internet golfer! :banana:

Since when have you slowed down!?!?!?!

Since he's taking his wife with him! :beat-up:

I thought you were quiet and shy? :angel:

No you are the one who gets his arse carved up by his wife at the outing!! :bananadance:

Tell him about it Rhino!

I can not believe how close this event is! We can't wait to see everyone there have a few pops :)

Lol there is an alarming lack of faith in my drinking abilities.

Crazy lack of faith...they do realize you are Irish right? Looks like we may need to prime the pump a little bfore we head down.

I believe it is officially 3 weeks from today.

I will be at the pool exactly three weeks from now woot!

I believe it is officially 3 weeks from today.

amazing! It will be here before you know it. It's time to really get serious about scripting

I will be at the pool exactly three weeks from now woot!

Woot woot.

By the pool is where I will be (other than the bar or the range!!)

Back