Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

We're all set, gonna be a road trip from Illinois with a stop in Greenville, SC both ways since it's almost exactly half way. Coming in Thursday night and leaving Monday morning.

dang!! Who is coming with you? Thats a long haul right there.

I'm all set. We will be at the meet and greet on Thursday night with everyone. Still haven't decided if we are leaving Sunday night or on Monday morning. We are staying off site on Thursday night.

Looking forward to this big time!

yes.....so Thainer if you come to the airport wearing your Luke Donald Keebler Elf outfit expect to carry luggage only
I hope you are referring to luggage.

OEM is going to give them one more chance lol
Ha ha. That was a good one. Touche.

I like it. I wasnt sure OEM would ever fly Southwest again!!

We have to fly through O'Hare. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

the place where flights go to die.....godspeed buddy
We have to fly through O'Hare. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

the place where flights go to die.....godspeed buddy

If the weather is good, we should be ok, but it's always a risk. We have a 35 minute flight from here to Chi and then straight to PBI. It sucks, because we had service to ATL from here through AirTran last time. Delta muscled them out of it and now we are stuck with less options and higher cost. Thanks, Delta!

Trying to get my flight changed to arrive early Thursday. Want to make the Thursday round. THe flight leaves at 11pm the night before but I'd rather do that. Plus I get to hit up ATL. :)

I know the Philly crowd is getting to PBI around 1130 on thursday.

we can do the shuttle trip v 2.0!

You'll have to count me in on the shuttle v 2.0. My flight arrives at PBI at 11:25am.

Trying to get my flight changed to arrive early Thursday. Want to make the Thursday round. THe flight leaves at 11pm the night before but I'd rather do that. Plus I get to hit up ATL. :)

Thats exactly what I am doing. My flight leaves at 11:50 at night on Wed. I have a 2:15 layover in Houston, and then it is from Houston to PBI arriving at 11:25. I figure I will save on a hotel by sleeping on the plane =)

Lol thats a good plan!!!!!!!!!!

Thats exactly what I am doing. My flight leaves at 11:50 at night on Wed. I have a 2:15 layover in Houston, and then it is from Houston to PBI arriving at 11:25. I figure I will save on a hotel by sleeping on the plane =)

So can I assume that everybody has their travel plans done? I know we have not heard from everybody yet, but I would assume that all flights are booked by now right?

Hope so man, while I was looking at flights, my flight is already $100 more than I paid.

So can I assume that everybody has their travel plans done? I know we have not heard from everybody yet, but I would assume that all flights are booked by now right?

Hope so man, while I was looking at flights, my flight is already $100 more than I paid.

Yeah, I was just talking to a pilot friend of mine and apparently flights are about to go up by quite a bit for a couple of airlines.

Yeah My Travel Plans are as follows. Leave Tampa To JB & GG House. Arrive in about an Hour . Sneak into their luggage. Where they will wonder how the heck did this bag get so heavy. Unload at the resort after a long nap. Then begin to blend .until our departure back home. Hey Dont worry about that car in your Drive way it will be gone soon.:D

Plans are all set for me as well, arrive Wed. around 5pm, doing the shuttle thing with 9-iron and Adamsgirl. Leaving Monday morning.

I am driving, so my plans were easy

Flight booked - check
Rental car booked - check
Visa Application - check

Going Copenhagen - Newark - Orlando. Arriving on the 16th. Will drive to Titusville where I booked a room for two days at the Space Shuttle Inn. Will take the opportunity to swing by the cape. Would be sacrilege for a space nut like me to visit FL and not go to KSC. Was hoping to see a shuttle on the pad, but alas that was not to be.

Yes, I am excited!!

To the point that I spent 8 hours at the club today. Two hours with the irons, front nine, two hours chip/pitch/put, back nine. Both feet blistered. Perhaps I overdid it abit.

Wow, first stop is New Jersey...Poor guy, regardless, you will be in FL soon after...hehe

Flight booked - check
Rental car booked - check
Visa Application - check

Going Copenhagen - Newark - Orlando. Arriving on the 16th. Will drive to Titusville where I booked a room for two days at the Space Shuttle Inn. Will take the opportunity to swing by the cape. Would be sacrilege for a space nut like me to visit FL and not go to KSC. Was hoping to see a shuttle on the pad, but alas that was not to be.

Yes, I am excited!!

To the point that I spent 8 hours at the club today. Two hours with the irons, front nine, two hours chip/pitch/put, back nine. Both feet blistered. Perhaps I overdid it abit.
This is great, I get more excited just reading about how excited you are!

not just NJ, NEWARK NJ....crime capital of the country!!!
Wow, first stop is New Jersey...Poor guy, regardless, you will be in FL soon after...hehe

Haha. I'm sure I'll survive. :)

I'm mostly worrying that my precious mizzies will be lost. Or my driver ..

OMG, ARGH!!

<scurries off looking for some insurance>

Back