Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im tired of the stupid work place always calling the sandpaper they use in the bathroom toilet paper. Its not toilet paper. And my sphincter told me so.

They make a cooling cream for that which you can apply after rubbing yourself raw. Carry it in your pocket so you don't look like a moron carrying your personal stash of Charmin around.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm in the 6th grade, girls are tough now. Mine likes to hold my hand which is cool eh?

wait, 6th grade, I thought girls still have cooties? My how times have changed lol

College. Im 22.

If only I knew that reason...I just dont get what happened.

ahhh dude. Being in college is awesome. Stay single. I used to stress over ex gf's but then I would go out and party. It was always worth being single at the end of the night. Especially when your freshly single. Chicks can smell that. Take Yoccos out for his birthday and pick up some mexican chics.

ahhh dude. Being in college is awesome. Stay single. I used to stress over ex gf's but then I would go out and party. It was always worth being single at the end of the night. Especially when your freshly single. Chicks can smell that. Take Yoccos out for his birthday and pick up some mexican chics.

Hell's yeah! Best advice ever.

Concept, breaking up sucks, especially when you didn't really want to, but it's always a blessing in the end. I know that doesn't make right now easier but trust some of us who have been there.

This man is a freakin' genius.

Cut down your new one to Robert Garrigus length

Sorry bro, I thought you were still talking putters...

More advice, keep it off Facebook, twitter, etc. No1 likes to see self pity posts. Get your boys together, order some pizzas, and have a good ole fashioned case race during the football game tonight. If that doesn't do it, game on her younger sister. That ALWAYS pisses them off.

Love, its a real mother effer.

Sorry bro, I thought you were still talking putters...

More advice, keep it off Facebook, twitter, etc. No1 likes to see self pity posts. Get your boys together, order some pizzas, and have a good ole fashioned case race during the football game tonight. If that doesn't do it, game on her younger sister. That ALWAYS pisses them off.

Love, its a real mother effer.

Haha I will never miss any of my putters considering I couldnt get it in the hole with them so I moved on :p (get it?)

Thanks guys I know I need to move on I just havent been myself since and I want things to go back to how they were.

dude, og out tonight and bring home some strange. not really. ok, its actually a good idea. but, go out and take tons of pictures with hot chicks and post that on facebook.

I learn so much about men in this thread! haha

I learn so much about men in this thread! haha

KB - jump in and correct us when you see something that isn't true. It's all true!

Everyone can relax now. I found my beloved THP headcover. Hmm that is not a rant. I am going to rant that my rant is not a rant

Presidents cup rant...gallery keeps kicking the international team's balls into the fairway

Presidents cup rant...gallery keeps kicking the international team's balls into the fairway

That had to hurt though....

Tappin' from my iPad!

Everyone can relax now. I found my beloved THP headcover. Hmm that is not a rant. I am going to rant that my rant is not a rant

Good deal. It would suck to lose one of those beauties. Where was it?

Homework...

Good deal. It would suck to lose one of those beauties. Where was it?

In the bucket that I use to clean my clubs. Wife threw it in there after I washed my clubs the last time. The bucket sits in the garage. I looked all over the place for it. I was so happy to find it

My wife, one of her friends, mother, and mother-in-law just left for the Twilight midnight showing tonight. They are getting there 6 hours early. I would rather eat my own ear than deal with that mess.

My wife, one of her friends, mother, and mother-in-law just left for the Twilight midnight showing tonight. They are getting there 6 hours early. I would rather eat my own ear than deal with that mess.
twilight-moms.jpg

I'm not that good at making videos :banghead::angry::bad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back